Bayern Munich vs Arsenal UCL Game Information anf Soccer LinesVenue: Allianz Arena, Munich Date: Wednesday, November 4, 2015 Time: 19:45 PM BST TV: Fox Sports 1 and ESPN Deportes Soccer Lines: Bayern to win 2/5, Draw 15/4 , Arsenal to win 6/1
Bayern vs. Arsenal Wednesday Soccer Betting GuideBayern Munich are sitting at the top of Group F with six points, even after the humbling loss to Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium. Before that, Bayern Munich had gone unbeaten in all competitions on the season. Since that loss, they have rebounded back with a solid run in the Bundesliga, though they recently saw their 100 percent league winning record dented by a draw against Eintracht Frankfurt over the weekend. Even so, they are still on top of the German league with a five-point lead. Offensively, they are the strongest in the group, having scored 8 goals in three games, but they will be meeting an Arsenal defense that had conceded five before their last encounter at the Emirates, yet they could not manage to score any goal. Arsenal, on the other hand, have been average, if not poor, in Europe this season despite beating Bayern Munich. With a 1-2 win-loss record in the competition so far, they must wake up and give another solid performance if they are to harbor their ambitions of progressing to the next stage. The Gunners have scored five goals in three games in Europe and will be facing a Bayern side that has conceded just two. It will be a mountainous task to repeat another winning performance over Bayern away from home, but after beating all soccer odds to win in the first leg, it would be ill-advised to write them off completely.
Which are the main injury concerns?
- Bayern: Mario Goetze, Holger Badstuber, Benatia and Kirchhoff.
- Arsenal: Bellerin, Welbeck, Wilshere and Rosiscky
Key Betting Trends
- Bayern Munich are 2-1 in Europe this season
- Bayern Munich failed to score for the first time in the league this season in the nil-nil draw against Eintracht Frankfurt
- Bayern Munich have only lost once this season in all competition
- Arsenal are the only team to have beaten Bayern Munich this season
- Arsenal are the only team to have scored two goals against Bayern this season