It’s the start of a new week in the world of soccer betting as we come off another thrilling weekend, where we saw one of the biggest surprises of the early part of the season. Through the opening two weeks of the EPL, Manchester City looked as though they were once again going to be a dominant force, but their progress was halted over the weekend by newly promoted Wolves, who were able to steal a point for the champions. Juventus won again, although, Cristiano Ronaldo failed to score for the second straight week, while the MLS delivered some classics through rivalry week. That’s all in the past now, though, so let’s look ahead to this week’s action.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 18th Edition
- Bayern Munich vs Liverpool UEFA Champions League Odds & Prediction
- Barcelona vs Lyon UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Manchester City vs Schalke 04 UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Info
- Juventus vs Atletico Madrid UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 11th Edition
- Arsenal vs Manchester United Premier League Odds & Preview
- Porto vs Roma Champions League Odds & Analysis
- PSG vs Manchester United Champions League Odds & Prediction
- Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.