On Wednesday, the best club team in the world hits the pitch to again show why their 2020 Champions League title wasn’t a fluke. Bayern Munich, who answered every question asked, travels to Allianz Arena to battle overmatched Salzburg in an interesting UCL match. Will mighty Bayern dominate again? Or will Salzburg play well enough to keep the game respectable? Check out Champions League odds, a preview, and a free pick for Bayern versus Salzburg!
Champions League: Bayern Vs RB Salzburg Preview, Odds, and Free Pick
Bayern Munich Vs RB Salzburg Match Info
- When: Wednesday, Nov. 25 at 3:00 pm ET
- Where: Allianz Arena
- Spread Odds: RB Salzburg +2 (-103) / Bayern -2 (-128)
- Moneyline Odds: RB Salzburg +808 / Bayern -476 / Draw +590
- Total Odds: O 4 ½ (-121) / U 4 ½ (-108)
Why bet on RB Salzburg against Bayern?
Few teams can hang with Bayern, which is why the 2-6 loss to the top Bundesliga squad didn’t surprise. A couple of things are working in Salzburg’s favor, though. First, Bayern’s form hasn’t been as sharp since the dominating win as their fans may have hoped. Second, Bayern has a 5 point lead over Atletico Madrid in Group A. They mustn’t worry about dominating Salzburg on Nov. 25.
RB Salzburg Last 5
- L – 3-1 vs. SK Sturm Graz
- D – 1-1 vs. Rapid Vienna
- L – 6-2 vs. Bayern
- W – 5-0 vs. WSG Swarovski Wattens
- L – 3-2 vs. Atletico Madrid
RB Salzburg predicted starting lineup
Why bet on Bayern Munich against RB Salzburg?
Bayern would have to fail on a massive scale to lose to Salzburg. Since rival Hoffenheim upset Bayern 4-1 on September 27, their head coach, Hans-Dieter Flick, has managed the squad to 11 straight wins. Among the victories were two close ones against Dortmund and the 6-2 demolition of Salzburg. Even if Bayern plays a defensive match, they can beat Salzburg by at least 3 goals. That’s how much better the favorites are than the underdogs.
Bayern Munich Last 5
- D – 1-1 vs. Werder Bremen
- W – 3-2 vs. Dortmund
- W – 6-2 vs. Salzburg
- W – 2-1 vs. Cologne
- W – 2-1 vs. Locomotiv Moscow
Bayern Munich predicted starting lineup
RB Salzburg Vs Bayern Munich Final Betting Analysis
Bayern looks close to unbeatable in this match. If you’re looking for easy money, lay $476 to make $100 profit. But if you want to risk less and make more, consider Salzburg on the handicap.
The underdogs won’t come close to beating Bayern. This isn’t a must win for the Champions League victors, though. They can grab a 2 goal lead, hang back, and play keep away the rest of the match.
Salzburg isn’t capable of pushing the pace. So, if Bayern does rush out to a 2-0 lead, Flick is likely to get his bench some playing time and allow players like Mueller and Lewandowski to rest. Heck, Flick may not even start Lewandowski and Mueller in this match.
Soccer Free Pick: Salzburg handicap
Soccer Betting News
- Top 2021 MLS Matches to Bet On: Kansas City and Seattle Battle For The Leadership
- Top Bundesliga Matchday 6 Games to Wager On
- Top 2021-22 Premier League Matches to Bet On Matchweek 6
- 2022 Champions League Odds Update: Group Play Started Last Week
- Top Serie A Matches Betting Analysis & Odds for Matchday 5 and 6