The Champions League resume play next week on Tuesday, Nov. 24 and Wednesday, Nov. 25. Check out the five games on Tuesday and the five on Wednesday that soccer handicappers should put on their radar. We analyze and make early picks for all ten matches so you can bet on their Champions League odds!
Early Predictions for UCL games on 24th and 25th of November
2020-21 Champions League Matches
- When: Tuesday, Nov. 24 – Wednesday, Nov. 25
Tuesday, Nov. 24 Games
- Chelsea -129 / Stade Rennais +307
The Blues have won 4 in a row. The last time they battled Stade Rennais they dominated 3-0. There’s no reason to believe Stade Rennais keeps this close. However, Chelsea mustn’t push too hard to make the next round. So, it’s best to back the Blues on the moneyline instead of the handicap.
Soccer Free Pick: Chelsea
- Barcelona -1 ½ (-106) / Dynamo Kiev +1 ½ (-123)
Barcelona’s offense is on fire. They dominated Betis 5-2 in their last. But Dynamo Kiev kept it close in the last head-to-head, losing 1-2. Dynamo should keep this closer than the handicap.
Soccer Free Pick: Dynamo Kiev
- Club Brugge +1 ½ (+100) / Borussia Dortmund -1 ½ (-131)
Dortmund’s 3-0 victory over Club Brugge in the last head-to-head match makes them a solid play on the handicap. Brugge did draw with Lazio on October 28, though, which means they could make this closer than many expect. The +100 getting 1 ½ goals entices.
Soccer Free Pick: Club Brugge
- Leipzig +351 / Paris Saint-Germain -169
Leipzig beat PSG 2-1 in the last match. Paris Saint-Germain dominated Stade Rennes in their last game. Leipzig beat Freiburg 3-0. It’s worth backing the dog at the current odds.
Soccer Free Pick: Leipzig
- Istanbul Basaksehir +1 ½ (+106) / Manchester United -1 ½ (-142)
Sure, Istanbul beat Man U 2-1 in the first head-to-head. Since then, Manchester United dominated Everton 3-1. Does that mean Man United is worth backing at -1 ½ and -142? Nope. Istanbul Basaksehir is a much better team than many believe. They can keep this close on Tuesday.
Soccer Free Pick: Istanbul Basaksehir
Wednesday, Nov. 25 Games
- Manchester City -1 ½ (-107) / Olympiacos +1 ½ (-128)
Man City has hit their stride. In addition to dominating Olympiacos 3-0, they also drew with Liverpool 1-1 in an English Premier League match. Lay the 1 ½ on City.
Soccer Free Pick: Manchester City
- Shakthar Donetsk +1 (+102) / Monchengladbach -1 (-140)
-140 aren’t great odds, but Gladbach dominated Donetsk 6-0 in the last head-to-head. Shakthar will make this much closer. They won’t make it that much closer.
Soccer Free Pick: Moncehngladbach
- Real Madrid +183 / Inter Milano +116
After the 3-2 win versus Inter, Real got their cleats handed to them in their very next match. Valencia beat Real Madrid 4-1. Milano hasn’t won a match since beating Genoa 2-0 on Oct. 24, though. Real can make it two in a row against Inter at decent odds.
Soccer Free Pick: Real Madrid
- Salzburg +2 (-102) / Bayern Munich -2 (-135)
Bayern beat Salzburg 6-2 in the first head-to-head. The best team in Europe can’t help itself. Even if they want to play a defensive game, Bayern won’t score less than 4 goals in this. That makes BM the play at -2.
Soccer Free Pick: Bayern Munich
- Atalanta +289 / Liverpool -144
Don’t expect Liverpool to blast Atalanta 5-0 like they did in the first match. Atalanta is much better than that. Still, Liverpool is an overlay at -144. They should beat Atalanta by at least a goal. Pool is the play.
Soccer Free Pick: Liverpool
Soccer Betting News
- European Leagues Betting News: PSG Signs Wijnaldum, Dortmund Sets Deadline for Sancho to Man U
- UEFA Euro Cup 2020 Matches to Bet From June 11th to 13th
- UEFA Euro Cup 2020 Betting Odds & Predictions
- Soccer Betting – 2021 Women’s International Friendly Matches To Wager On June 10
- USA vs Costa Rica Betting Predictions – International Friendlies