Chelsea and Porto hit the pitch at Stamford Bridge in Fulham on Tuesday for the second leg of their quarterfinals aggregate. Chelsea won the first-leg, which means Porto has a lot of work to do to make it to the UCL semifinals. Check out a preview, Champions League odds, and a free pick for Porto versus Chelsea.
Champions League Quarterfinals 2nd Leg Match: Chelsea Vs FC Porto Preview, Odds, and Free Pick
Chelsea Vs Porto Odds & Match Info
- When: Tuesday, April 13 at 3:00 pm ET
- Where: Stamford Bridge, Fulham, London, England
- Spread Odds: Porto +1/2 (-106) / Chelsea -1/2 (-125)
- Moneyline Odds: Porto +301 / Chelsea -123 / Draw +257
- Total Odds: O 2½ (-111) / U 2½ (-123)
Why bet on Chelsea versus Porto?
Chelsea dominated Porto in the first leg. The Blues used both excellent defense and terrific offense to score a couple of goals. Because the game happened on Porto’s pitch, we must assume, if anything, Chelsea will play better on their pitch. The Blues followed their 2-0 beat down of Porto with a smashing 4-1 victory against Crystal Palace on April 10.
Chelsea Last 5
- W – 2-0 vs. Porto
- L – 2-5 vs. West Bromwich
- W – 2-0 vs. Sheffield United
- W – 2-0 vs. Atletico Madrid
- D – 0-0 vs. Leeds United
Chelsea predicted starting lineup
Why bet on FC Porto versus Chelsea?
Yes, the Blues beat Porto by 2 goals in the first leg. But Porto didn’t let the loss deter them from winning their very next match. Porto knows their backs are against the wall. They will pull out all the stops, including playing much more aggressively to make up the 2-goal difference on the aggregate. Expect Porto to play a strong match.
FC Porto Last 5
- W – 2-0 vs. Tondela
- L – 0-2 vs. Chelsea
- W – 2-1 vs. Santa Clara
- W – 1-2 vs. Portimonense
- W – 2-0 vs. Paco de Ferreira
FC Porto predicted starting lineup
Chelsea Vs FC Porto Final Betting Analysis
In the first leg, it didn’t seem as if Porto players were on the same page. Porto had more shots, 12-to-6, and more shots on goal 5-to-3, but Chelsea converted 2 of their 3 shots on goal while Porto converted zero.
The Portuguese Liga squad controlled the ball 40% of the time. They rushed their shots, which is the main reason they couldn’t get a single shot past terrific Chelsea goalie Eduoard Mendy.
Expect Porto to play a more controlled match. They will be aggressive, but they’ll try to set up their shots better. Chelsea will play a defensive-minded match and look to score on counter plays.
Chelsea could settle for a draw or even a single goal loss and still win on the aggregate. The Blues won’t lose this match. They’ve got too much pride for that to happen, making the draw the best play.
Soccer Free Picks: Draw
Soccer Betting News
- European Soccer Betting News: Man United Completes Transfer for Sancho
- Top 2021 MLS Games To Wager On From July 30th to Aug. 1st
- 2021 Gold Cup Semi-Finals Matches to Bet On: Canada Vs Mexico
- 2021 Gold Cup Semi-Finals Matches to Bet On: Qatar Vs United States
- 2021 Club Friendly European Matches To Bet On: Chelsea vs Arsenal Highlights Week Action