English Champions Manchester City are hoping to keep their season on Group D Champions League campaign on track by beating Sevilla away from home in Tuesday’s online betting odds. However, the Spaniards are well-aware of the opposition they are facing and will be out to give their all to win this game, a victory that could catapult them above the visitors in the table. Detailed below is succinct online sports betting preview of this clash, complete with free soccer picks prepared for you.
Venue: Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán, Sevilla
Date: 03 November 2015
Time: 19:45 BST
TV: BT Sport Europe
Soccer Lines: Sevilla to win 13/8, Draw 5/2, Manchester City to win 6/4
Sevilla have been plain average so far in this season’s Champions League campaign, winning one and losing two in the competition. They have conceded four goals which have cancelled out the four goals they have scored. The same not-bad-not-good fate seems to have followed them in the league where they have scored 14 and conceded 14.
Going against a City defense that has conceded four goals in the Champions League, they definitely have a good chance of scoring. Even so, they must raise the bar higher in their back four to stop the versatile City attack that doesn’t look to have offensive problems even in the absence of their Argentine goal talisman, Sergio Aguero.
Entering this game, Manchester City are having good times, currently enjoying the top spot in the English Premier league. They lead the league in scoring and the best goal-difference margin, underlining their balanced football on both sides of the pitch.
Even more notably, the Citizens won the first leg against Sevilla, 2-1, giving them hope for a repeat of that result in the quest to go top of Group D. Offensively; they have scored five times in the Champions League, which should give them a strong fighting chance against Sevilla’s defense that hasn’t been that solid.
• Sevilla: Kevin Gameiro, Ever Banega (doubtful)
• Manchester City: Sergio Aguero, Samir Nasri, Fabian Delph (all hamstring), Pablo Zabaleta (knee) and Gael Clichy (ankle) David Silva.
• Sevilla are 2-1-3 in their last six games
• Sevilla are 3-2 at home in the league this season
• Manchester City have fail to score just once in their last five games
• Manchester City are 1-0 against Sevilla
Sevilla have the home advantage in this game, something that might work for them against the Citizens, who haven’t been solid on the road in Europe. Even so, Man City have looked strong in the recent times, even without some of their key players. Also, the Citizens better organized both offensively and defensively. A narrow win by Man City thus looks most likely.
Free Soccer picks: Man City Wins 2-1.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Spanish Super Cup Final Expert Analysis
- Top Bundesliga Games Expert Analysis for Matchday 16
- Early 2020-21 LaLiga Championship Odds Analysis
- Top Premier League Games Expert Analysis for Matchday 19
- Top Serie A Games Expert Analysis for Matchday 18
- Top LaLiga Matches Expert Analysis for Matchday 18
- Top Bundesliga Games Expert Analysis for Matchday 15
- Early 2020-21 Premier League Championship Odds Analysis
- Top Serie A Games Expert Analysis for Matchday 17
- Top LaLiga Matches Expert Analysis for Matchday 17
- Top Premier League Games Expert Analysis for Matchday 17
- Top Serie A Games Expert Analysis for Matchday 15
- Top Premier League Games Expert Analysis for Matchday 15
- Top Serie A Games Expert Analysis for Matchday 14
- Top LaLiga Matches Expert Analysis for Matchday 15