The 2018 World Cup in Russia is now just about a year away, which means we are coming down to the wire in the qualifying stages. There are a whole slew of games being played all across the world over the next few days, and it all begins on Thursday with the return of Hexagonal play in the CONCACAF region. Three teams from the six will automatically qualify for the Finals, while the team that finished in 4th will still have a shot at qualification, although they would have to play and beat a team from Asia to move on. The USA men’s team are in a bit of a tight spot right now after losing their opening two games of the Hex, and they will have a pair of games this week that will make their fate a little clearer once the smoke has cleared. It all begins on Thursday for the USMNT when they welcome in Trinidad & Tobago, a team that they have totally dominated over the years. This is a must-win game for both teams. Find the latest soccer betting picks here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 18th Edition
- Bayern Munich vs Liverpool UEFA Champions League Odds & Prediction
- Barcelona vs Lyon UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Manchester City vs Schalke 04 UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Info
- Juventus vs Atletico Madrid UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 11th Edition
- Arsenal vs Manchester United Premier League Odds & Preview
- Porto vs Roma Champions League Odds & Analysis
- PSG vs Manchester United Champions League Odds & Prediction
- Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.