On the other hand, there are only 8 teams that take part, and some of the bigger nations often use the tournament as an opportunity to try out younger players, or those on the fringe of the main squad. What we often get in this tournament is a more open style of football and a lot of entertaining games, and that has certainly been the case in this year’s version, which is being held in Russia.
With most major football tournaments, there is a level of pressure that can result in tight games that are not particularly fun to watch. The Confederations Cup, which takes place the year before the World Cup, is listed as a major tournament, but it is also one that is a little more laid back than the rest.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 25th Edition
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 18th Edition
- Bayern Munich vs Liverpool UEFA Champions League Odds & Prediction
- Barcelona vs Lyon UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Manchester City vs Schalke 04 UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Info
- Juventus vs Atletico Madrid UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 11th Edition
- Arsenal vs Manchester United Premier League Odds & Preview
- Porto vs Roma Champions League Odds & Analysis
- PSG vs Manchester United Champions League Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.