Soccer purists will argue that the 3rd place game in any major tournament is one that is a total waste of time. After all, no-one really remembers who finished runner-up, so why would we even care who finishes 3rd and 4th, especially when talking about an 8-team tournament like the Confederations Cup. The reality, though, is that these games have become something a little special, usually because all the pressure is off the teams involved. The 3rd place game is one that traditionally produces a lot of goals, as both teams usually go in trying to salvage some pride, which they usually do by going with an all-out attacking approach.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 18th Edition
- Bayern Munich vs Liverpool UEFA Champions League Odds & Prediction
- Barcelona vs Lyon UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Manchester City vs Schalke 04 UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Info
- Juventus vs Atletico Madrid UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 11th Edition
- Arsenal vs Manchester United Premier League Odds & Preview
- Porto vs Roma Champions League Odds & Analysis
- PSG vs Manchester United Champions League Odds & Prediction
- Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.