Many clubs across England sent their players to undertake international duties, which is something of pride for the players selected to participate in these games. Unfortunately for some of these clubs and managers, the international games often come with injuries, some of which can be very costly to their campaigns and overall performance in soccer betting odds. This year’s Euro 2016 qualifiers have been no different. Premier League leaders, Manchester City are so far the biggest victims, as their top goal-scorer Sergio Aguero suffered an injury, along with David Silva, who is also expected to be sidelined for a couple of games. Newcastle’s season will probably be going from bad to worse, as No. 1 goalkeeper Tim Krul suffered a season-ending injury, while Jose Mourinho’s selection headache continues, with Branislav Ivanovic and Nemanja Matic both injured during their match against Albania.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Liverpool vs Bayern Munich UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Lyon vs Barcelona UEFA Champions League Lines & Game Info
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 18th Edition
- Manchester United vs PSG UEFA Champions League Lines & Pick
- Roma vs Porto UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 11th Edition
- Manchester City vs Chelsea English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid La Liga Odds & Game Preview
- 2019 Champions League Quarterfinals Betting Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 4th Edition
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.