It may not have been the greatest European Championships ever played to this point, but it has certainly been a tournament that has been fun to bet on. We have seen a host of late, late goals, which have surely helped some of you cash some winning tickets. There have also been a number of surprises and disappointments, yet very few teams who have shown that they have wat it takes to win it all. The one exception may well be defending champion Spain, who have won both of their games so far, whilst also failing to concede a goal in the process. They have already booked their ticket into the knockout rounds, but they have perhaps their toughest outing of the tournament still to come when they face Croatia in Group D action on Tuesday afternoon. The betting odds should have Spain as the favorite, but you have to wonder if they will rest some players in this one, or whether they will go all out to win the group and perhaps set up an easier game in the Round of 16.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Juventus vs Atletico Madrid 2019 Champions League Odds & Pick
- Schalke 04 vs Manchester City UEFA Champions League Odds & Analysis
- Liverpool vs Bayern Munich UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Lyon vs Barcelona UEFA Champions League Lines & Game Info
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 18th Edition
- Manchester United vs PSG UEFA Champions League Lines & Pick
- Roma vs Porto UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 11th Edition
- Manchester City vs Chelsea English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid La Liga Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.