With just 8 teams remaining in Euro 2016, the soccer betting odds are starting to tighten up a little, which means you are essentially leaving money behind if you don’t get a bet on prior to the quarter-finals. The nest set of games begins on Thursday afternoon with Poland and Portugal colliding, and it kicks off a bracket that is more than a little lopsided. One side seems to leave open a pretty clear path for just one or two teams, while the other side is filled with European and World champions, oh, and Iceland, too. Let’s take a look at both sides of the bracket to see who might move on in each, after which I will make a prediction as to who I think will win the whole thing.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Manchester United vs PSG UEFA Champions League Lines & Pick
- Roma vs Porto UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 11th Edition
- Manchester City vs Chelsea English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid La Liga Odds & Game Preview
- 2019 Champions League Quarterfinals Betting Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 4th Edition
- Liverpool vs Leicester City English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – January 28th Edition
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – January 21st Edition
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.