The group stages are all in the books at the European Championships in France, which means it’s time to get down to the nitty gritty in the knockout stages. There will be 8 games played between Saturday and Monday, and that means that there are numerous soccer betting opportunities to take advantage of. I have given the betting odds for each of these games the once over, and I think I have some nice little winning tickets on tap. I will break all of my picks down by day, and you can then choose to either play them individually, parlay them, or go with something else entirely if you think my crystal ball is a little cloudy. Let’s take a look at the 3 days of action.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Manchester United vs PSG UEFA Champions League Lines & Pick
- Roma vs Porto UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 11th Edition
- Manchester City vs Chelsea English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid La Liga Odds & Game Preview
- 2019 Champions League Quarterfinals Betting Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 4th Edition
- Liverpool vs Leicester City English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – January 28th Edition
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – January 21st Edition
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.