The final round of games in the group stages were what finally brought this tournament to life. The move by UEFA to put 24 teams in the tournament instead of the traditional 16 seemed like a poor one early on, but with 4 3rd place spots up for grabs in the group stages, things really did explode in the final set of games. There were some surprises to be sure, and we now have a Round of 16 that offers up the possibility of a surprise team making it all the way to the final. One side of the draw is filled with former Euro and World champions, while the other is a little lightweight. We will take a look at the soccer betting odds and ways to play in another article, but for now, let’s make some predictions for the Round of 16.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Manchester United vs PSG UEFA Champions League Lines & Pick
- Roma vs Porto UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 11th Edition
- Manchester City vs Chelsea English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid La Liga Odds & Game Preview
- 2019 Champions League Quarterfinals Betting Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 4th Edition
- Liverpool vs Leicester City English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – January 28th Edition
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – January 21st Edition
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.