Every team that heads to a major tournament does so with some level of pressure placed upon them. For some, that pressure intensifies the deeper they go into the tournament, but for a select few, the pressure is removed completely, leaving them free to really have a go without fear of losing. We will be getting one such match-up this weekend at Euro 2016, with hosts France taking on the magnificent minnows from Iceland. France came into this tournament as one of the betting odds favorites, while Iceland were not really expected to get out of the group stage. While France have been winning, they have looked nervous as times, and that may be something that the plucking Iceland team can take advantage of. Iceland will be coming into this game as massive underdogs, but that doesn’t really matter anymore, as they have more than earned the respect of football fans from all over the world. This game is set for Sunday afternoon in Saint-Denis, so let’s take a look to see how it all might play out.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 18th Edition
- Bayern Munich vs Liverpool UEFA Champions League Odds & Prediction
- Barcelona vs Lyon UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Manchester City vs Schalke 04 UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Info
- Juventus vs Atletico Madrid UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 11th Edition
- Arsenal vs Manchester United Premier League Odds & Preview
- Porto vs Roma Champions League Odds & Analysis
- PSG vs Manchester United Champions League Odds & Prediction
- Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.