Realists would suggest that Group B at the Confederations Cup is a foregone conclusion, while the dreamers will have you believe that we may yet see a Sunday miracle take place in Russia on Sunday. Germany and Chile top the group with 4 points each, while Australia and Cameroon sit behind them with a single point each, so let’s find out more about the updated FIFA lines for this game. Both of the trailing teams need to win in their final games, but perhaps more importantly, they need to score goals to overturn a lopsided goal differential. If there is a surprise in the offing here, I believe that it is more likely to come in the Australia/Chile game, as opposed to this one, simply because the Germans have been stunningly efficient despite coming to this tournament with a squad that is missing all of their major stars. Germany are sitting with a +1 goal difference, while Cameroon are -2, which means that Cameroon are going to need to win this one by a couple of goals if they hope to leapfrog the Germans and make it into the semi-final. These two teams do have a bit of a history, having played 3 times in the past. You need only look at the outcome of those games to see the mountain that the Cameroon team needs to climb in order to move on here. Germany has two wins and a draw in those three games, outscoring Cameroon by a total of 7-2. Yes, this is a weakened Germany side, but they are still much better, top to bottom, than anything Cameroon has to offer. I think what we should be discussing here, more than anything else, is the potential margin of victory.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 25th Edition
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 18th Edition
- Bayern Munich vs Liverpool UEFA Champions League Odds & Prediction
- Barcelona vs Lyon UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Manchester City vs Schalke 04 UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Info
- Juventus vs Atletico Madrid UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 11th Edition
- Arsenal vs Manchester United Premier League Odds & Preview
- Porto vs Roma Champions League Odds & Analysis
- PSG vs Manchester United Champions League Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.