The men in charge of the soccer federations taking part in the Confederations Cup have some tough decisions to make before the tournament begins when thinking about player personnel. This is especially true for the teams loaded with players who play in Europe, as they will have all just ended a long domestic season, with many of them probably looking forward to a little rest and relaxation in the summer. It really all comes down to how much a team wants to win this tournament, and for the Germans, it looks as though they may be content to play second fiddle in this one, which will clearly affect the current soccer picks. All of the household names that usually feature in the German squad will be watching this tournament from home, as it will be guys who are on the fringe of the international squad who will be getting the majority of the playing time here. Chile have taken a different approach, and have come to Russia with all of their top talent in and ready to play. This is a team looking to bond and get ready for the World Cup next year, and they believe that the best way to do that is by playing their best players game in and game out. While both teams have taken a different approach to this tournament, they have both delivered positive results in their opening games, although it has to be said that they both made a bit of a meal of things against teams that they really should not have had any difficulty beating. Regardless of how they got there, Germany and Chile both have 3 points, and it’s probably fair to say that a draw in this one would be good enough to see them both move on to the semi-finals.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 18th Edition
- Bayern Munich vs Liverpool UEFA Champions League Odds & Prediction
- Barcelona vs Lyon UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Manchester City vs Schalke 04 UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Info
- Juventus vs Atletico Madrid UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 11th Edition
- Arsenal vs Manchester United Premier League Odds & Preview
- Porto vs Roma Champions League Odds & Analysis
- PSG vs Manchester United Champions League Odds & Prediction
- Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.