We are at the point in Euro 2016 where we are starting to separate the men from the boys. The quarter-finals are upon us, and for the most part, we are seeing the same old familiar faces. While there are a couple of notable exceptions, the final 8 is pretty much what we are used to seeing at the European Championships. Perhaps the most tantalizing game in this round is the one that pits World Champions Germany against the defensive brick wall that is Italy. These two teams have a history that goes way back, but it may come as a surprise to learn who has dominated these meetings in recent years. It has been Italy who have won the last 8 major tournament meetings against Germany, which means that the world champions would appear to have something of an uphill battle on their hands. This is a game where something has to give, as neither team has given up a goal yet in this tournament. Does that mean you should be looking at the online betting odds for the UNDER? Let’s look and see.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Odds & Pick for 2019 EFL Cup Final
- Manchester United vs Liverpool 2019 Premier League Odds & Pick
- Juventus vs Atletico Madrid 2019 Champions League Odds & Pick
- Schalke 04 vs Manchester City UEFA Champions League Odds & Analysis
- Liverpool vs Bayern Munich UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Lyon vs Barcelona UEFA Champions League Lines & Game Info
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 18th Edition
- Manchester United vs PSG UEFA Champions League Lines & Pick
- Roma vs Porto UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 11th Edition
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.