After one round of play in Group C at the 2016 European Championships, we are looking at the standings that most of us expected to see. Both Germany and Poland won their opening games, and they will now go head to head to try and gain control of the group. It was hard to get a decent read on either of these sides in their opening matches, as they both went against teams who seemed quite content to sit back and play for a point. This has been something of a common theme in this tournament so far, probably due to the fact that finishing third in the group may be enough to get teams through to the next round. The 4 best 3rd place finishers will book their tickets to the knockout stages along with the top 2 in each group, which has meant that most teams have played things tight in an effort to get something out of their first game. While we can expect to see things open up more in the second round of group games, don’t be surprised if this one doesn’t. A draw will do both teams nicely, and that’s what I may be looking at when I look at the soccer betting lines for this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 25th Edition
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 18th Edition
- Bayern Munich vs Liverpool UEFA Champions League Odds & Prediction
- Barcelona vs Lyon UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Manchester City vs Schalke 04 UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Info
- Juventus vs Atletico Madrid UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 11th Edition
- Arsenal vs Manchester United Premier League Odds & Preview
- Porto vs Roma Champions League Odds & Analysis
- PSG vs Manchester United Champions League Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.