As we head into the final round of games in Group E, there are a still a few questions that need to be answered. What we do know is that Italy have already booked their ticket into the knockout round, but the other 3 spots are still pretty much wide open. The game between Belgium and Sweden is sure to be a good one, and the Republic of Ireland know that they can help their own cause in a big way if they can somehow find a way to beat Italy like they did back in the 1994 World Cup Finals. At the moment, the Irish look like being the odd man out, as they only have a single point, and their 3-0 loss at the hands of Belgium has them in a rather sticky spot in regards goal difference. Let’s not forget, though, that four 3 rd place finishers will be moving on, and it may just be that 4 points for Ireland would be enough to get them a place in the next round, regardless of their goal difference. That said, I believe the betting odds will show the Italians as clear favorites here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 18th Edition
- Manchester United vs PSG UEFA Champions League Lines & Pick
- Roma vs Porto UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 11th Edition
- Manchester City vs Chelsea English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid La Liga Odds & Game Preview
- 2019 Champions League Quarterfinals Betting Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 4th Edition
- Liverpool vs Leicester City English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – January 28th Edition
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.