If the Champions League were to end today, we would have still seen enough drama and excitement to make this season’s version one for the ages. It’s going to be tough to top Barcelona’s amazing 6-1 comeback win against PSG last week, but reigning English champions Leicester City will be looking to spring a surprise of their own when they host Sevilla in the second leg of the Round of 16. It was all Sevilla in the first leg, and it looked for a while as though they were going to run up the score, but a late goal from Jamie Vardy has left this tie wide open. That away goal may prove to be vital against a Sevilla side that looks to be running out of steam as the season heads into its final stages. As for Leicester, they appear to have discovered a new lease on life without Claudio Ranieri at the helm, and a win here would be something that no-one would have expected just a few short weeks ago. It’ll be all to play for on Tuesday night in Leicester. Find out more about the latest soccer betting point spreads here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Liverpool vs Bayern Munich UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Lyon vs Barcelona UEFA Champions League Lines & Game Info
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 18th Edition
- Manchester United vs PSG UEFA Champions League Lines & Pick
- Roma vs Porto UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 11th Edition
- Manchester City vs Chelsea English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid La Liga Odds & Game Preview
- 2019 Champions League Quarterfinals Betting Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 4th Edition
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.