Chelsea have been playing better in the champions league than in the domestic league this season, hence are expected to keep up their solid run in the Champions League soccer odds when they take on Maccabi Tel Aviv this Tuesday. A win for the English giants will see them qualify to the next round, provided FC Porto (10 points) beats Dynamo Kiev (5 points in the other Group G fixture being played on Tuesday. Meanwhile, Maccabi Tel Aviv (0 points) are already out of the competition to reach the Round of 16, so this game against Chelsea (7 points) will be a mere formality for them as they seek to record their first Champions League points this season. In preparation for this game, here is brief soccer betting guide to help you decide how to place your wagers.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Manchester United vs PSG UEFA Champions League Lines & Pick
- Roma vs Porto UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 11th Edition
- Manchester City vs Chelsea English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid La Liga Odds & Game Preview
- 2019 Champions League Quarterfinals Betting Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 4th Edition
- Liverpool vs Leicester City English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – January 28th Edition
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – January 21st Edition
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.