English soccer betting takes a different twist this week with the two-day midweek League Cup fixtures. Teams from different league levels will meet in combat to find out who will make it out alive past the fourth round. Amongst the top games this Wednesday, Manchester United will be hosting a longtime foe in the name of Middlesbrough, a former EPL rival they have not met since Middlesbrough were relegated in 2008/09 season. Manchester United cruised comfortably into the fourth round with win over Ipswich Town by three goals to nil and will be hoping for such comfort against Boro in today’s soccer lines. Boro, on the other hand, also managed the same comfort at home to ensure their progress into this stage.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Liverpool vs Bayern Munich UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Lyon vs Barcelona UEFA Champions League Lines & Game Info
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 18th Edition
- Manchester United vs PSG UEFA Champions League Lines & Pick
- Roma vs Porto UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 11th Edition
- Manchester City vs Chelsea English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid La Liga Odds & Game Preview
- 2019 Champions League Quarterfinals Betting Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 4th Edition
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.