Manchester United and PSV Eindhoven are set to meet for their second-leg clash in this year’s Champions League soccer odds, when they square it off at Old Trafford this Wednesday. These two teams are in one of the most volatile groups in the Champions League this season, the pesky Group B, where even the bottom team, CSKA Moscow, can still qualify to the Knockout Phase of the European competition. This game will thus offer United and Eindhoven a chance to record a win and steer clear of the rest of the pack that is heavily breathing down on their necks. With Manchester United leading the group with seven points, a point ahead of PSV in second place, can they take advantage of playing at home to extend their dominance in the group, or will Eindhoven go 2-0 against Manchester after winning their first-leg encounter? Read on below to find out.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Manchester United vs PSG UEFA Champions League Lines & Pick
- Roma vs Porto UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 11th Edition
- Manchester City vs Chelsea English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid La Liga Odds & Game Preview
- 2019 Champions League Quarterfinals Betting Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 4th Edition
- Liverpool vs Leicester City English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – January 28th Edition
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – January 21st Edition
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.