In one of the more shocking developments in the Premier League in recent years, Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has stepped down in a mutual agreement with the team. It’s true that Chelsea are resting just a point above the relegation line, but these are the defending Premier League champions. It looks like Dutchman Guus Hiddink could be the team’s interim manager for the second time. The club may also be in talks to bring Diego Simeone over from Atletico Madrid to coach the Blues next summer. Hiddink led the club as the interim manager in 2009, leading them to a win in the FA Cup before leaving to take the job as the Turkish national team coach. If you’re an EPL bettor, be cautious about laying down money on the Blues until this talented bunch show that they have the gumption to play defense again. Still looking for soccer lines? You can check them here!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Juventus vs Atletico Madrid 2019 Champions League Odds & Pick
- Schalke 04 vs Manchester City UEFA Champions League Odds & Analysis
- Liverpool vs Bayern Munich UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Lyon vs Barcelona UEFA Champions League Lines & Game Info
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 18th Edition
- Manchester United vs PSG UEFA Champions League Lines & Pick
- Roma vs Porto UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 11th Edition
- Manchester City vs Chelsea English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid La Liga Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.