The international break could have not come at an appointed time than last weekend for most top Spanish clubs. The last time the Spanish La Liga was on, the big guns seemed to be firing blanks in the soccer betting odds. Barcelona lost to Sevilla while the Madrid derby ended in a 1-1 draw. Villarreal had a chance of widening their lead atop the league, but failed to do so after falling 1-0 to the relegation-threatened Levante. La Liga surprise team in 2015, Celta de Vigo continued their unbeaten run with a 0-0 draw at home to Getafe, though they’d have easily won the game, going by their missed chances.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Odds & Pick for 2019 EFL Cup Final
- Manchester United vs Liverpool 2019 Premier League Odds & Pick
- Juventus vs Atletico Madrid 2019 Champions League Odds & Pick
- Schalke 04 vs Manchester City UEFA Champions League Odds & Analysis
- Liverpool vs Bayern Munich UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Lyon vs Barcelona UEFA Champions League Lines & Game Info
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 18th Edition
- Manchester United vs PSG UEFA Champions League Lines & Pick
- Roma vs Porto UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 11th Edition
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.