We are now just 90 minutes, maybe more if the final goes to extra time, away from crowning the champions of Europe. After a hard fought tournament that spanned 30 days in France, we are down to the final two teams, and there are more than a few soccer betting fans who ae surprised at one of the teams in there. The expectation was that the hosts France were the team to beat coming into this tournament, and they have certainly lived up to expectations. The will be going against Portugal o Sunday afternoon, and it has to be said that this is a real surprise. Portugal have not looked particularly good, and have at times had to ride their luck to move on. This was a team that has to come from behind 3 different times against Hungary just to get out of the group stages. The betting odds for this one have been set, and it is France who are far and away the favorites to win it all. You just never know what might happen in a one-off game, though, and there is always the chance that a moment of brilliance could swing this thing the other way.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 25th Edition
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 18th Edition
- Bayern Munich vs Liverpool UEFA Champions League Odds & Prediction
- Barcelona vs Lyon UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Manchester City vs Schalke 04 UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Info
- Juventus vs Atletico Madrid UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 11th Edition
- Arsenal vs Manchester United Premier League Odds & Preview
- Porto vs Roma Champions League Odds & Analysis
- PSG vs Manchester United Champions League Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.