We are two weeks into the English Premier League season, and as is the norm for this league, there have been plenty of surprises. Hull City seem like a team doomed to relegation, yet they have won both of their games so far. The Champions, Leicester City, only have a single point, as do Arsenal. Things will start to become a little clearer once we get a few more weeks into the season, but it has to be said that the two Manchester teams are setting up early as the online betting favorites to win it all. Will either of those two feature in my Premier League winning bets for the weekend? Let’s take a look and see.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Juventus vs Atletico Madrid 2019 Champions League Odds & Pick
- Schalke 04 vs Manchester City UEFA Champions League Odds & Analysis
- Liverpool vs Bayern Munich UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Lyon vs Barcelona UEFA Champions League Lines & Game Info
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 18th Edition
- Manchester United vs PSG UEFA Champions League Lines & Pick
- Roma vs Porto UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 11th Edition
- Manchester City vs Chelsea English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid La Liga Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.