There are a lot of great rivalries in international football, but there are few that are able to deliver as much genuine hatred as the games between Scotland and England. These two countries may be neighbors, but there is absolutely no love lost, with the genuine dislike having more to do with the history of the UK as opposed to what happens on the field. History aside, passions are always high when these two teams meet, with the Scots in particular usually playing with a major chip on their shoulder. They seem to enjoy being the underdog in these games, as it makes getting one over on the Auld Enemy even sweeter. This is the second meeting between the two nations in this World Cup qualifying group, and it was the English who came away with the 3-0 win on their home turf. Things will be a little trickier for them this weekend, though, as they are going to be stepping into a truly hostile environment as Hampden Park in Glasgow. This may be the game of the weekend in World Cup qualifying. Find out more about the updated World Cup Qualifiers betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 18th Edition
- Bayern Munich vs Liverpool UEFA Champions League Odds & Prediction
- Barcelona vs Lyon UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Manchester City vs Schalke 04 UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Info
- Juventus vs Atletico Madrid UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 11th Edition
- Arsenal vs Manchester United Premier League Odds & Preview
- Porto vs Roma Champions League Odds & Analysis
- PSG vs Manchester United Champions League Odds & Prediction
- Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.