The top three teams in LaLiga, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, and Real Madrid, play matches from Friday, February 5 through Monday, February 8. Check out analysis and picks for games in which those three participate as well as 7 other great La Liga Primera Division games, along with their LaLiga odds.
Top LaLiga Games to Watch this Weekend (Feb. 5th – 8th)
Friday, February 5th Game
- Valladolid +195 / Alaves +147
Alaves has 4 losses and a draw in their last 5. At least the draw happened in their last match versus Getafe on January 31. Valladolid offers value on the moneyline. Alaves beat them 2-0 in the last head-to-head. The home team is the solid play.
Soccer Free Pick: Alaves
Saturday, February 6th Games
- Granada +227 / Levante +118
Levante is 3-of-5 with 2 draws in their last 5. Granada drew in their last. Although the odds on Levante are fair, it’s difficult to look past the draw. In the last couple of head-to-head matches, these two have drawn 1-1.
Soccer Free Pick: Draw
- Real Madrid -1 (-144) / Huesca +1 (+108)
Not only does Real offer a goal in this match, the road favorites are at -144. If we can make a case for Huesca, we should. Can we? Nope. Valladolid beat Huesca 3-1 in their last and RM beat them by 3 goals the last time Huesca saw Real.
Soccer Free Pick: Real Madrid
- Villareal -1 (+102) / Elche +1 (-135)
Elche has 4 losses and a draw in their last 5. Villareal beat Girona 1-0 on January 26 and drew with Sociedad on January 30. It makes sense to lay the goal.
Soccer Free Pick: Villareal
- Getafe +1 (-151) / Sevilla -1 (+114)
Sevilla is on fire. They’ve won 5 in a row. In their last 3 matches, versus Cadiz, Valencia, and Eibar, they’ve outscored their opponents a combined 8-0. Bilbao put a 5-1 beating onto Getafe on January 5. Sevilla doesn’t have to score 5 goals. A 2-0 win will suffice.
Soccer Free Pick: Sevilla
Sunday, February 7th Games
- Cadiz +1 (+104) / Real Sociedad -1 (-136)
Sociedad isn’t in great form. They’re in better form than Cadiz, though. Cadiz lost 0-1 in the last match versus Sociedad. Although RS should win again, they may only beat Cadiz by a goal. We’ll take the goal.
Soccer Free Pick: Cadiz
- Valencia +270 / Athletic Bilbao +104
On January 17, Bilbao upset Barca 3-2 to win the Supercopa. Barcelona got their rematch on January 31 with a 2-1 victory against Bilbao. AB and Valencia drew on Dec. 12. In the match in July, Bilbao dropped Valencia 2-0. Sunday’s game should be similar to the July match.
Soccer Free Pick: Athletic Bilbao
- Eibar +105 / Osasuna +165
Neither squad inspires confidence Osasuna offer much better odds and they’re the home team. It makes no sense to back Eibar at worse odds when they must battle on their rival’s pitch.
Soccer Free Pick: Osasuna
- Barcelona -1 (-112) / Betis Balompie +1 (-117)
Both these squads are rolling. Barca put a 5-2 beating onto Betis in the last head-to-head, though. Barcelona should beat Betis by at least 2 in this.
Soccer Free Pick: Barcelona
Monday, February 8th Games
- Celta De Vigo +1 (-109) / Atletico Madrid -1 (-120)
Since the almost unreal upset loss to UD Cornella in the Spanish Supercopa, Atletico has rolled. AM has won 4 straight, including squashing Cadiz 4-1 on January 31. They should have no trouble beating Celta by 2 to 3 goals on Monday.
Soccer Free Pick: Atletico Madrid
Soccer Betting News
- 2021 Copa America Matches to Wager On: Venezuela vs Colombia, Peru vs Brazil
- Top UEFA Euro 2020 Matches to Bet On: North Macedonia vs Ukraine, Belgium vs Denmark, Austria vs Netherlands
- Top 2021 USL Championship Games to Bet On From June 16 to 20
- Top UEFA Euro 2020 Matches to Bet On: Russia vs Finland, Wales vs Turkey, Switzerland vs Italy
- UEFA Euro 2020 Matches to Bet From June 14th to 15th