This week, Major League Soccer matches happen on Wednesday and Thursday. Some of the top matches include Nashville at Columbus Crew and Los Angeles FC at Portland Timbers. Check out MLS odds, analysis, and free picks for this week’s top MLS matches.
Top MLS Games of The Week to Bet On (July 21st – July 22nd)
Wednesday, July 21st Matches
- New England Revolution +116 / Inter Miami CF +195
Even though Inter Miami has lost 5 straight, they’re not as huge of an underdog as so many probably thought they’d be. One of the reasons? New England Revolution won their last match, but before the victory over Atlanta United, they had lost 2 and drawn once. Inter Miami is worth a look.
Soccer Pick: Inter Miami
- Nashville SC +185 / Columbus Crew +144
On July 17, the Crew broke a 3-match draw streak. Columbus beat New York City FC 2-1. Nashville has won 3-of-5, including destroying Chicago Fire 5-1 on July 17. Give Music City a chance.
Soccer Pick: Nashville
- New York Red Bulls +190 / Toronto FC +123
After a 3-match losing streak from June 23 through July 3, Toronto FC has picked it up, winning a match and drawing in their last couple. Toronto beat New England Revolution 3-2 on July 7. On July 17, Toronto drew 1-1 with Orlando City FC. The New York Red Bulls aren’t in terrible form, but Toronto has the edge since this is on their pitch.
Soccer Pick: Toronto FC
- DC United +225 / Chicago Fire +102
Chicago Fire was on a 2-match winning streak before Nashville dusted them 5-1. DC United has a victory and a couple of losses in their last 3. The Fire should be the favorite, but it’s hard to back Chicago at the odds. DC is an overlay.
Soccer Pick: DC United
- Atlanta United FC +225 / FC Cincinnati +114
Neither squad inspires much confidence. Cincinnati is getting the benefit of the doubt because this happens on their pitch. But Cincinnati has 2 draws and a loss in their last 3. Also, Atlanta beat Cincinnati 2-0 in the last head-to-head.
Soccer Pick: Atlanta United
MLS Weekly Betting Update
- Los Angeles Galaxy +275 / Real Salt Lake -113
The Galaxy won the last head-to-head. Even though this happens on Real Salt Lake’s pitch, Los Angeles offers overlay odds. Both teams have a win and 2 losses in their last 3. The Galaxy gets the nod.
Soccer Pick: Los Angeles Galaxy
- Los Angeles FC +118 / Portland Timbers +200
LAFC is on a roll. The preseason chalk have won 4-of-5 and 3 straight. These two have drawn in the last couple of head-to-head matches, which might be the reason LAFC offers above even money to beat a team that has 2 wins, a draw, and 2 losses in their last 5.
Soccer Pick: Los Angeles FC
Thursday, July 22nd Matches
- Philadelphia Union +265 / Orlando City SC -106
On July 17, Philly Union beat DC United 2-1. Before the victory, Philadelphia shows 2 draws and a loss. Orlando City SC has lost twice and drawn once in their last 3. These two have drawn in their last couple of head-to-head but haven’t played since 2020. Philadelphia Union offers overlay odds. However, another draw seems more plausible.
Soccer Pick: Draw
- Seattle Sounders +200 / Austin FC +121
Austin FC has a win, 2 losses, and 2 draws in their last 5. Seattle Sounders has 2 wins, a loss, and 2 draws in their last 5. On May 30, these two drew 0-0. If you want to play a team on the moneyline go for the Sounders. But if you want to go for the most likely outcome, back the draw.
Soccer Pick: Draw
Soccer Betting News
- 2021 Club Friendly European Matches To Bet On: Chelsea vs Arsenal Highlights Week Action
- 2021 Gold Cup Quarterfinals Matches to Bet On: Canada vs Costa Rica, Jamaica vs United States
- 2021 Gold Cup Quarterfinals Matches to Bet On: El Salvador vs Qatar, Honduras vs Mexico
- Updated Odds to Win the 2021-22 Serie A Season
- LaLiga 2021-22 Championship Betting Odds & Analysis