Starting on Wednesday, June 23, the USL Championship continues their awesome late spring and summer soccer action. Matches happen from Wednesday through Sunday, June 27. Check out analysis, USL Championship odds and free picks for 10 of the top games.
Top USL Championship Games to Watch and Bet On This Week
2021 USL Championship Top Matches of The Week
- When: Wednesday, June 23 – Sunday, June 27
Wednesday, June 23rd Matches
- Birmingham Legion FC / Miami FC
Miami has a win, a draw, and 3 losses in their last 5. If not for a loss to Louisville on June 16, Birmingham would be heading into this on a 5-match winning streak. On Sep. 16 last year, Birmingham beat Miami 4-0.
Soccer Pick: Birmingham Legion FC
- Orange County SC / Los Angeles Galaxy II
The Galaxy II has a single victory to go along with 3 losses in their last 4. However, before we write off the Galaxy, check out who they beat. Yep. Orange County SC 4-3. But since the loss, the OC has won 3-of-4. Orange County should exact their revenge.
Soccer Pick: Orange County SCFriday, June 25
- New Mexico United / Colorado Springs Switchback FC
Earlier this year, on May 21, New Mexico beat Colorado 3-1. The match happened in Colorado Springs, which is where this game takes place. Nothing in either team’s form suggests the Switchback turn the tables in the rematch.
Soccer Pick: New Mexico United
Saturday, June 26th Matches
- Loudon United FC / Charleston Battery
Loudon has lost 4 straight. Charleston is on a 2-matach winning streak. The streak includes beating Loudon 1-0 on June 8. The Battery should win this.
Soccer Pick: Charleston Battery
- Tampa Bay Rowdies / Hartford Athletic
This week’s best match is between the Tampa Bay Rowdies and the Hartford Athletic. The Rowdies have lost 2-of-3. Before that, they were dominating. Hartford has won 3-of-5. The Athletic beat Tampa Bay 2-1 in the last head-to-head. That’s enough to give Hartford the nod.
Soccer Pick: Hartford Athletic
USL Championship Weekly Betting Update
- Sporting Kansas City II / Memphis 901 FC
While Memphis has a single win in their last 5 to go along with 2 losses and 2 draws, Sporting KC II has lost 2-of-3. Since either squad doesn’t have an edge, go with Kansas City II. They should offer underdog odds.
Soccer Pick: Sporting Kansas City II
- San Antonio FC / Real Monarchs SLC
The Monarchs have a win and 4 losses in their last 5. San Antonio has 4 draws and a loss in their last 5. These two drew 2-2 on May 8. Another draw is possible. But the Monarchs should get back on the winning track since this happens on their pitch.
Soccer Pick: Real Monarchs SLC
- Austin Bold FC / Oakland Roots
On June 12, Orange County beat the Oakland Roots 1-0. Austin Bold has beaten Rio Grande and Pittsburgh and drawn with New Mexico in their last 3 matches. That makes Austin the team to back.
Soccer Pick: Austin Bold
- Phoenix Rising RC / Sacramento Republic FC
Sacramento’s best performance in their last 5 was a 3-3 draw versus Oakland. Phoenix dropped a match to San Diego on June 19. Before that, they had won 4 straight. The Rising should roll.
Soccer Pick: Phoenix Rising
Sunday, June 27th Match
- Oklahoma City Energy FC / Atlanta United 2
Neither squad is in good enough form to suggest backing. On May 16, Oklahoma and Atlanta tied 2-2. What’s wrong with backing another draw? Nothing at all.
Soccer Pick: Draw
Soccer Betting News
- 2021 Gold Cup Final Match to Bet On: Mexico Vs United States
- European Soccer Betting News: Man United Completes Transfer for Sancho
- Top 2021 MLS Games To Wager On From July 30th to Aug. 1st
- 2021 Gold Cup Semi-Finals Matches to Bet On: Canada Vs Mexico
- 2021 Gold Cup Semi-Finals Matches to Bet On: Qatar Vs United States