The best club teams in the world hit the pitch for league matches this weekend. It’s a quick turnaround for teams like Atletico, Barca and Bayern. Will the top teams in La Liga, Serie A, and the Bundesliga get it done? Or will their opponents reward underdog players? Let’s take a closer look at some of the games so you can make your bets and cash in against their Soccer odds.
Top European Soccer Matches for This Weekend | Nov. 28th & 29th
- When: Saturday, Nov. 28 – Sunday, Nov. 29
Saturday, Nov. 28th Matches
- Atletico Madrid -136 / Valencia +365
Atletico has 3 wins and a draw in their last 4. No win was as important as the 1-0 victory versus rival Barcelona in their last La Liga matchup. But Atletico and Valencia have drawn in the last couple of head-to-head matches. We’ll go with the draw.
Soccer Free Pick: Draw
- Alaves +1 ½ (-116) / Real Madrid -1 ½ (-113)
Real heads into this after an earlier in the week Champions League match versus Inter Milan. Although Madrid is perfectly capable of beating Alaves by two goals, they could suffer a let down depending on what happens against Inter. Taking the goal and a half makes sense.
Soccer Free Pick: Alaves
- Inter Milano -1 (+110) / Sassuolo +1 (-147)
In the last head-to-head in late June, Inter Milan and Sassuolo drew 3-3. Giving a tough opponent like Sassuolo a goal in a match after battling Real Madrid doesn’t seem fair. Even though we detest the -147, we’re taking the goal.
Soccer Free Pick: Sassuolo
- Juventus -1 ½ (-120) / Benevento +1 ½ (-109)
Benevento is a mess. They beat Fiorentina in their last but before that they fell to Spezia 0-3, Hellas Verona beat them 3-1, and Empoli dominated them 4-2. Time to lay a goal and a half!
Soccer Free Pick: Juventus
- Cologne +2 (-142) / Dortmund -2 (+106)
In the last head-to-head, Dortmund destroyed Cologne 5-1. Although that match happened last January, Dortmund has played like a team possessed even almost pulling off the upset in a 2-3 loss to rival Bayern. The +106 makes laying 2 goals attractive.
Soccer Free Pick: Dortmund
- Bayern -1 ½ (-138) / Stuttgart +1 ½ (+104)
Stuttgart has a win and 4 draws in their last 5. Maybe, Bayern beats Stuttgart by two, but the best club team in the world has won their last couple by a single goal and must play in Salzburg on Wednesday. Stuttgart can keep this close.
Soccer Free Pick: Stuttgart
- Schalke 04 +1 (+108) / Monchengladbach -1 (-144)
In their last couple of Bundesliga battles, Gladbach dropped a match versus Leverkusen and drew with Augsburg. The +1 on Shalke at above even money odds attracts big time.
Soccer Free Pick: Schalke 04
Sunday, Nov. 29th Matches
- Osasuna +1 ½ (-107) / Barcelona -1 ½ (-123)
This past July, Osasuna upset Barcelona 2-1. Barca has played better in recent weeks but Osasuna offers better odds and they’re getting a goal and a half.
Soccer Free Pick: Osasuna
- AS Roma +211 / Napoli +108
AS Roma has won 4 in a row. So, even though Napoli beat them 2-1 in the last head-to-head, Roma deserves a look at the better than fair odds.
Soccer Free Pick: AS Roma
- Fiorentina +307 / AC Milan -133
On Nov. 22, AC Milan beat Napoli 3-1. Expect AC to keep it going versus Fiorentina on Sunday. The odds make AC Milan an overlay.
Soccer Free Pick: AC Milan
Soccer Betting News
- Top 2021 MLS Matches to Bet On: Kansas City and Seattle Battle For The Leadership
- Top Bundesliga Matchday 6 Games to Wager On
- Top 2021-22 Premier League Matches to Bet On Matchweek 6
- 2022 Champions League Odds Update: Group Play Started Last Week
- Top Serie A Matches Betting Analysis & Odds for Matchday 5 and 6