La Liga’s Primera Division offers a full slate of games from Friday, January 29 through Sunday, January 31. Check out analysis and picks for the best matches including Real Madrid versus Levante and Barcelona hosting Bilbao. Let’s get right to it so you can go ahead and make your bets against their LaLiga odds.
Top LaLiga Games to Watch this Weekend (Jan. 29th – 31st)
Friday, January 29th Match
- Huesca +216 / Valladolid +127
Huesca is a mess. The road team has 4 losses and a draw in their last 5. Valladolid should win, right? Maybe. But the home team drew in their last couple and this ended in a draw in the head-to-head in October. We’re backing the underdog.
Soccer Free Pick: Huesca
Saturday, January 30th Matches
- Sevilla +106 / Eibar +273
Sevilla offering over even money is a surprise. The road favorite won both 2020 matches between these two. Sevilla is on a 3 match winning streak and has won 4-of-5.
Soccer Free Pick: Sevilla
- Levante +1 ½ (-113) / Real Madrid -1 ½ (-116)
Real has lost 2-of-3, including dropping a match 1-2 versus Alcoyano in the Spanish Copa del Rey. Levante has drawn in their last couple. Before that, they had won 3 straight. Taking the goal and a half makes the most sense.
Soccer Free Pick: Levante
- Elche +1 (-147) / Valencia -1 (+110)
Valence isn’t in great form. Also, Elche dropped the home team 2-1 in the last head-to-head. But Elche has played awful in 3 of their last 4 matches. We’re laying the goal and hoping Elche continues to flounder.
Soccer Free Pick: Valencia
- Real Sociedad +210 / Villareal +129
Villarreal has overtaken Sociedad on the Primera Division standings. Although Sociedad can win this match, more than likely Villareal protects their home pitch.
Soccer Free Pick: Villareal
Sunday, January 31st Matches
- Alaves +355 / Getafe -117
Getafe is on a 2 match winning streak, Alaves has lost 4 in a row, including an 0-5 lie down and kick me defeat at the hands of Almeria in the Spanish Copa del Rey. The chalk takes this.
Soccer Free Pick: Getafe
- Atletico Madrid -1 (-119) / Cadiz +1 (-111)
On January 23, Sevilla beat Cadiz 3-0. Why wouldn’t Atletico Madrid dominate their overmatched opponent by a similar score? They would, which is why we’re laying the goal.
Soccer Free Pick: Atletico Madrid
- Celta De Vigo +112 / Granada +156
We’d give home team Granada a shot. The problem? The road favorite dominated Granada 3-1 in the last head-to-head. Granada could turn the tables. Since the match happened on Nov. 29, we’re playing against that happening.
Soccer Free Pick: Celta De Vigo
- Athletic Bilbao +1 ½ (-149) / Barcelona -1 ½ (+108)
This is a rematch of Athletic Bilbao’s Spanish Supercopa win over Barcelona on January 17. Bilbao has won 2 straight since then. Barcelona figures to get their revenge but the +544 on Bilbao to pull off the upset in regulation is hard to ignore.
Soccer Free Pick: Athletic Bilbao
Soccer Betting News
- 2021 Copa America Matches to Wager On the Weekend: Paraguay Looking to Keep Leadership In Group B
- Top UEFA Euro 2020 Matches to Bet On: Germany vs Portugal Game Highlights the Weekend
- 2021 Copa America Matches to Wager On: Bolivia vs Chile, Uruguay vs Argentina
- Top 2021 MLS Games To Wager On From June 18 to June 20
- UEFA Euro 2020 Betting Odds: Slovakia vs Sweden, Czech Republic vs Croatia, Scotland vs England