La Liga has a full slate of games from Friday, Feb. 12 through Monday, Feb. 15. Atletico Madrid, Sevilla, Real Madrid, and Barcelona are all in action. Check out LaLiga odds, analysis, and free picks for the top LaLiga soccer matches of the week.
Top LaLiga Games to Watch this Weekend (Feb. 12th – 15th)
Friday, February 12th Match
- Elche +1 ½ (-192) / Celta De Vigo -1 ½ (+143)
Elche is in horrible form. Celta De Vigo’s is just okay, though. The home chalk has drawn in three straight. The last couple of head-to-head matches have finished in a draw. The draw looks promising.
Soccer Free Pick: Draw
Saturday, February 13th Matches
- Atletico Madrid -129 / Granada +387
Atletico Madrid is in excellent form. If this game were on AM’s pitch, they’d be a -300 favorite. Granada gets a boost because they’re the home squad, but it’s not much of a boost. Atletico Madrid beat Granada 6-1 on Sep. 27. They should best their rivals by at least a goal in this.
Soccer Free Pick: Atletico Madrid
- Huesca +514 / Sevilla -188
Sevilla is on fire while Huesca is, well, Huesca. The home team should dominate. So even though we hate the idea of risking -188, it’s impossible to play Huesca and the handicap offers the same odds.
Soccer Free Pick: Sevilla
- Alaves +1 ½ (-114) / Barcelona -1 ½ (-114)
Barca has hit their stride. Messi’s squad doesn’t often win by more than a goal, though, making this a handicapping challenge. In the last head-to-head, Barcelona and Alaves drew 1-1. Expect Barca to win. The half a goal forces us to lean Alaves.
Soccer Free Pick: Alaves
- Real Valladolid +276 / Eibar +100
Both squads are in awful form. Eibar beat Vallodolid in the last couple of head-to-head matches, though. Eibar gets the nod to make it three in a row.
Soccer Free Pick: Eibar
Sunday, February 14th Matches
- Real Sociedad +117 / Getafe +247
Getafe has a draw and two losses in their last three. The two losses weren’t close, 1-5 versus Bilbao and 0-3 against Sevilla. Sociedad beat Getafe 3-0 in October. The road squad offers overlay odds at +117.
Soccer Free Pick: Real Sociedad
- Valencia +1 ½ (-149) / Real Madrid -1 ½ (+112)
Real is reeling. They had lost four in a row before beating Huesca 2-1 on February 6. Hopefully, that’s a sign RM is back to playing their best soccer. The half a goal could beat us. We’re still laying the 1 ½ for a chance at the +112.
Soccer Free Pick: Real Madrid
- Osasuna +221 / Levante +127
Levante’s three wins and two draws in the last five matches makes them a possible overlay at +127. Osasuna beat Eibar in their last, giving their backers hope. But Levante dominated Osasuna 3-1 on Sep. 27.
Soccer Free Pick: Levante
- Betis +294 / Villareal -111
Betis heads into this off two straight losses. One loss was via penalty kicks versus Athletic Bilbao in the Spanish Copa del Rey. The second loss was a 2-3 match against Barcelona. Both were quality losses, meaning Betis is an overlay at +294.
Soccer Free Pick: Betis
Monday, February 15th Match
- Athletic Bilbao +124 / Cadiz +245
Athletic Bilbao should rock Cadiz. Even though Cadiz beat Bilbao in the last head-to-head, and they play at home, AB is the better team. Grabbing the +124 makes sense.
Soccer Free Pick: Athletic Bilbao
Soccer Betting News
- 2021 Copa America Matches to Wager On the Weekend: Paraguay Looking to Keep Leadership In Group B
- Top UEFA Euro 2020 Matches to Bet On: Germany vs Portugal Game Highlights the Weekend
- 2021 Copa America Matches to Wager On: Bolivia vs Chile, Uruguay vs Argentina
- Top 2021 MLS Games To Wager On From June 18 to June 20
- UEFA Euro 2020 Betting Odds: Slovakia vs Sweden, Czech Republic vs Croatia, Scotland vs England