We are now down to the final 8 teams at Euro 2016 in France, and while some of the betting odds favorites are where we expected them to be, there are a couple of surprise teams still in the mix. Iceland have been the biggest surprise of the tournament so far, and it has to be said that Wales have also gone a lot further than most soccer odds fans expected. If the Welsh hope to continue their splendid run, they are going to have to get past a very good Belgium team that many people had pegged as a very definite dark horse before the tournament began. The Belgians have one of the best groups of players in the tournament, but it’s a group that has disappointed at major tournaments so far, despite the promise that they have shown along the way. Of the 4 games on the schedule in the quarter-finals, this may be the one that is the most intriguing. It’s also the one that I think is most likely to deliver some goals, so let’s take a closer look at both sides.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Manchester United vs PSG UEFA Champions League Lines & Pick
- Roma vs Porto UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 11th Edition
- Manchester City vs Chelsea English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid La Liga Odds & Game Preview
- 2019 Champions League Quarterfinals Betting Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 4th Edition
- Liverpool vs Leicester City English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – January 28th Edition
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – January 21st Edition
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.