This past weekend came with a lot of unexpected outcomes in the world of soccer odds betting, as teams prepared to go into the international break. England and Spain particularly featured the most drama in the online sports betting soccer lines, as some so-called mighty teams stumbled, while other weak teams found their voices to leave us with a number of shakeups in the top leagues in Europe. Here is a look at all that drama, mainly focusing on the EPL and La Liga, which are currently the two top leagues in Europe.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Manchester United vs PSG UEFA Champions League Lines & Pick
- Roma vs Porto UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 11th Edition
- Manchester City vs Chelsea English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid La Liga Odds & Game Preview
- 2019 Champions League Quarterfinals Betting Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 4th Edition
- Liverpool vs Leicester City English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – January 28th Edition
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – January 21st Edition
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.