If you are like me, you probably set aside an extra little chunk of betting money so that you can take advantage of the staggering array of bets that are available on Super Bowl Sunday. Win or lose, there is always a little bit of a letdown once the final whistle blows, as it means the end of football for the season and a long layoff from wagering on the gridiron. This does not mean that you need to fold up your bankroll and go into sports betting hibernation, though, as there are plenty of other things to wager on before the next football season comes along. Let’s see if any of the following take your fancy.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets
- Senators vs Maple Leafs NHL Lines & Betting Prediction
- Penguins vs Ducks NHL Odds, Pick & Preview
- NFL Divisional Round Straight Up Betting Picks
- Why Bet on Clemson Tigers to Win the 2019 National Championship?
- Cowboys vs Giants NFL Week 17 Betting Lines & Preview
- Falcons vs Buccaneers NFL Week 17 Lines & Betting Analysis
- Bears vs Vikings NFL Week 17 Odds, Pick & Prediction
- Falcons vs Panthers NFL Week 16 Spread, Preview & Pick
- Texans vs Eagles NFL Week 16 Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.