Friday will see the draw made for the 2016 US Open, with first round play scheduled to begin on Monday, August 29 at Flushing Meadow in New York. This Grand Slam tennis event is always one of the most anticipated tournaments of the year, usually due to the fact that games get played under the lights, and can sometimes stretch into the wee hours of the morning. While it’s tough to make predictions before we know how the draw is going to look, we can still look at the seeds, which are based on the current rankings, to see who might be able to come away with the title on the men’s and women’s side. We already pretty much know who the online betting favorites are going to be, so let’s take a quick look at both events.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top Tennis Betting Picks for the Week – February 11th Edition
- Top Tennis Betting Picks for the Week – February 4th Edition
- Top Tennis Betting Picks of the Week – Jan. 28th Edition
- 2019 Australian Open Men’s Singles Finals Odds & Preview
- 2019 Australian Open Women’s Singles Finals Odds & Preview
- 2019 Australian Open Men’s Singles Semifinals Odds & Preview
- 2019 Australian Open Women’s Singles Semifinals Odds & Preview
- 2019 Australian Open Quarterfinals Odds & Preview
- 2019 Australian Open Betting Preview – Women’s Draw
- 2019 Australian Open Odds & Betting Preview – Men’s Draw
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.