Last year, the US Open Women’s tournament produced as a surprise winner in Flavia Penetta, as big names like Serena Williams and Angelique Kerber crashed out late in the Tournament. And from the look of things, the 2016 edition of the tournament in Flushing Meadows will not be short of excitement, going by the drama we’ve witnessed from the first day of the prestigious event. One day into the final Grand Slam Tennis tournament of the year, the upsets are already trickling in, with Rio 2016 Olympics surprise Gold Medal winner Monica Puig topping the list of the biggest upsets from Monday, Aug. 31. Can the tennis betting favorites hold serve or will we have another shock winner from the sleepers?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top Tennis Betting Picks for the Week – February 11th Edition
- Top Tennis Betting Picks for the Week – February 4th Edition
- Top Tennis Betting Picks of the Week – Jan. 28th Edition
- 2019 Australian Open Men’s Singles Finals Odds & Preview
- 2019 Australian Open Women’s Singles Finals Odds & Preview
- 2019 Australian Open Men’s Singles Semifinals Odds & Preview
- 2019 Australian Open Women’s Singles Semifinals Odds & Preview
- 2019 Australian Open Quarterfinals Odds & Preview
- 2019 Australian Open Betting Preview – Women’s Draw
- 2019 Australian Open Odds & Betting Preview – Men’s Draw
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.