When you think of March Madness, your mind may immediately zero in on the annual NCAA college basketball championship tournament, but as tennis betting enthusiasts everywhere know, the start of March means tennis has its own version of March Madness – and it all kicks off with the start of the 2017 BNP Paribas Open at Indian Wells on Thursday. Whether you’re a ‘hard core’ racquet lover or occasional tennis betting aficionado, the handful of expert predictions that you’re about to get could help you cash in big on one of the biggest non-major tournaments there is. The 2017 BNP Paribas Open at Indian Wells is the first of nine ATP World Tour Masters 1000 tournaments of the season. This year’s field is absolutely loaded with every member of the Top 20 in the Emirates ATP Rankings and 46 of the Top 50 overall all present for this year’s tournament. This year marks the 42nd edition of the tournament which was first held at nearby Mission Hills in Palm Springs in 1976. Now, let’s get on to some Tennis betting predictions.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top Tennis Betting Picks for the Week – February 18th Edition
- Top Tennis Betting Picks for the Week – February 11th Edition
- Top Tennis Betting Picks for the Week – February 4th Edition
- Top Tennis Betting Picks of the Week – Jan. 28th Edition
- 2019 Australian Open Men’s Singles Finals Odds & Preview
- 2019 Australian Open Women’s Singles Finals Odds & Preview
- 2019 Australian Open Men’s Singles Semifinals Odds & Preview
- 2019 Australian Open Women’s Singles Semifinals Odds & Preview
- 2019 Australian Open Quarterfinals Odds & Preview
- 2019 Australian Open Betting Preview – Women’s Draw
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.