To conclude every year around New Year’s Eve, the UFC tries to stage one of its biggest events both to put a bow on the year that just passed and build momentum for the upcoming year. UFC 219 closes 2017 from Las Vegas on Saturday and it’s headlined by a women’s Featherweight Championship bout between Cris “Cyborg” Justino and Holly Holm. Here’s a look at the main card, along with the latest UFC odds. It will be shown on pay-per-view with the four-fight main card set to start at 10 p.m. ET. AS of now, it’s only a four-fight card as Brazilian John Lineker has pulled out of his slated fight rising bantamweight contender Jimmie Rivera because of a tooth infection.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- UFC Fight Night 147 Odds, Preview & Predictions
- UFC Fight Night 146 Odds, Predictions & Picks
- UFC 235 Odds, Preview & Picks
- UFC Fight Night 145 Odds, Preview & Picks
- Ngannou vs Velasquez Odds & Picks for UFC on ESPN 1 Main Card
- UFC 234 Odds, Preview & Betting Picks
- UFC Fight Night 144 Odds & Preview
- UFC Fight Night 143 Odds, Preview & Pick
- UFC 232 Odds & Betting Preview
- UFC On FOX 31 Odds & Betting Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.