Holloway vs Ortega UFC 231 Odds & Expert Predictions
- When: Saturday, December 8 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Air Canada Centre, Toronto, Canada
- TV: UFC Network
- Live Stream: UFC Fight Pass
Max Holloway -115 vs Brian Ortega -105Holloway (19-3) has won 12 straight fights and comes into this affair off of consecutive wins over Jose Aldo in June and December of 2017 in which the first, won the featherweight title and then retained it in the rematch. Brian Ortega (14-0) is unbeaten in 14 career MMA fights, including a perfect 7-0 mark in the UFC. Ortega comes into the title fight off a first-round KO (punch) win over Frankie Edgar at UFC 222 in March.
Valentina Shevchenko -325 vs Joanna Jedrzejczyk +250Valentina Shevchenko (15-3) beat the hell out of Priscilla Cachoeira via a second round rear-naked choke in February to bounce back from her split decision loss against Amanda Nunes last September. Joanna Jedrzejczyk (15-2) picked up a fantastic unanimous decision win over Tecia Torres in July to snap a two-fight losing streak that came in a pair of losses against reigning strawweight champ Rose Namajunas.
Alex Oliveira +115 vs Gunnar Nelson -135Alex Oliveira (19-5-1) has won two straight fights including his thrilling first-round KO (punches) win over Carlo Perdersoli in September. Gunnar Nelson (16-3-1) had his modest two-fight winning streak snapped in his first-round KO (punches) loss to Santiago Ponzinibbio the last time he took to the Octagon in September of 2017.
Rest of the UFC 231 Card
- Kyle Bochniak vs Hakeem Dawodu
- Jimi Manuwa vs Thiago Santos
- Cláudia Gadelha vs Nina Ansaroff
- Olivier Aubin-Mercier vs Gilbert Burns
- Katlyn Chookagian vs Jessica Eye
- Elias Theodorou vs Eryk Anders
- Brad Katona vs Matthew Lopez
- Chad Laprise vs Dhiego Lima
- Carlos Diego Ferreira vs Kyle Nelson
- Devin Clark vs Aleksandar Rakić