Las Vegas is a city that had become synonymous with big fight, although those marquee events are usually reserved for huge boxing match-ups. This coming Memorial Day weekend will see the octagon replace the standard boxing ring, as the UFC returns to Vegas for Fight Night 88. The best looking fight on the card is the one that pits Thomas Almeida against Cody Garbrandt in the bantamweight division. These are a pair of up and coming fighters who will be looking to impress on the big stage in Las Vegas. It’s ironic that this fight should take place in a city that is so well known for boxing, as these are two men that like to stay on their feet and deliver the big punch. The live odds show that Almeida is the favorite for this one, but Garbrandt has the power to deliver the slight upset if he can land some of his bigger punches.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- UFC Fight Night 148 Odds, Predictions & Picks
- UFC Fight Night 147 Odds, Preview & Predictions
- UFC Fight Night 146 Odds, Predictions & Picks
- UFC 235 Odds, Preview & Picks
- UFC Fight Night 145 Odds, Preview & Picks
- Ngannou vs Velasquez Odds & Picks for UFC on ESPN 1 Main Card
- UFC 234 Odds, Preview & Betting Picks
- UFC Fight Night 144 Odds & Preview
- UFC Fight Night 143 Odds, Preview & Pick
- UFC 232 Odds & Betting Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.