Okay MMA fight fans and betting enthusiasts, with the UFC making its final appearance on FOX Sports this Saturday before moving on to ESPN next year, you’re going to have one last chance to cash in on MMA action on FOX television.UFC on FOX 31 features four main card fights that are highlighted by the headline rematch between lightweight standouts Kevin Lee and Al Iaquinta. Let’s take a look at all four main card fights, along with it’s UFC odds.
UFC On FOX 31 Odds & Betting Preview
- When: Saturday, Dec. 15, 2018 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, WI
- TV: FOX
- Live Stream: UFC Fight Pass
Kevin Lee vs. Al Iaquinta
- UFC on FOX 31 Odds: Lee -310 / Iaquinta +255
AnalysisI’m thinking Al Iaquinta is offering some stupendous value as a +255 pick, seeing as how he gave Khabib Nurmagomedov all he could handle and them some in his last bout. If Iaquinta can go toe-to-toe against arguably the best fighter on the planet, he can definitely win here despite being an underdog.
Dan Hooker vs. Edson Barboza
- UFC on FOX 31 Odds: Hooker -115 / Barboza -105
AnalysisI’m feeling like Dan Hooker is a lock here.
Rob Font vs. Sergio Pettis
- UFC on FOX 31 Odds: Font -165 / Pettis +145
AnalysisPettis is offering the best value here. he’s younger and faster and has the slight edge in experience.
Charles Oliveira vs. Jim Miller
- UFC on FOX 31 Odss: Oliveira -300 / Miller +250