2016 was a big year for UFC, and they are looking to keep the action rolling by giving us a pretty stacked card for UFC 208, which is scheduled to go this coming Saturday, February 11 in New York. There are a lot of great fights to pick from, so let’s quickly run down the card and take a look at the UFC betting odds for each bout as we go.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- UFC Fight Night 145 Odds, Preview & Picks
- Ngannou vs Velasquez Odds & Picks for UFC on ESPN 1 Main Card
- UFC 234 Odds, Preview & Betting Picks
- UFC Fight Night 144 Odds & Preview
- UFC Fight Night 143 Odds, Preview & Pick
- UFC 232 Odds & Betting Preview
- UFC On FOX 31 Odds & Betting Preview
- UFC 231 Odds & Expert Betting Predictions
- UFC Fight Night 142 Odds & Predictions
- UFC Fight Night 141 Beijing Odds & Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.