Arizona Odds | 2020 College Football Betting Lines
Most recent posts
Arizona Wildcats Odds
2020 Arizona Wildcats Headlines, Best Lines
|University||tUniversity of Arizona|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Arizona Stadium|
|Mascot||Wilbur and Wilma|
Utah vs Arizona 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds, Preview & Pick
While the seventh-ranked Utah Utes likely won’t have any trouble getting past the reeling Arizona Wildcats when they visit their Pac-12 rivals on Saturday, the Utes are facing a tall task in trying to cover the chalk as three-touchdown plus road favorites. With Utah looking to give their narrow CFP hopes a boost and Arizona desperate to for a win, let’s find out if the Utes are the pick to cover the big number in this one.
Utah vs Arizona 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds, Preview & Pick
- When: Saturday, November 23, 2019 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Arizona Stadium, Tucson, Arizona
- TV: FS1
- Radio: Utah / Arizona
- Live Stream: FoxSportsGo
- College Football Week 13 Odds: Utah -22.5 / Total: 58.5
- Partly Cloudy: 8°C/47°F
- Humidity: 56%
- Precipitation: 0%
- Wind: 6 mph ESE
- Cloud Cover: 51%
- Type of Stadium: Open
Why Bet On Utah?
Utah has won six straight including an emphatic 49-3 spanking of UCLA on Saturday to easily cover the spread as a 21-point home favorite over the Bruins. The Utes have scored 33 points or more in in five of their last six games while scoring 30 or more eight times this season. More importantly, the Utes have a phenomenal defense that ranks a stupendous fourth nationally in points allowed by limiting the opposition to just 11.3 points per game.
Last, but not least, quarterback Tyler Huntley is having a fantastic, if undervalued season in completing a blistering 74.2 percent of his passes while tossing 13 TD passes and just one interception.
- Average Score For: 34.70
- Total Yards: 454.80
- Pass Yards: 248.30
- Rush Yards: 206.50
- Average Score Against: 11.30
- Total Yards: 248.60
- Pass Yards: 193.20
- Rush Yards: 55.40
Why Bet On Arizona?
There’s only one reason why anyone should back the Wildcats in this contest and it’s because the Wildcats are getting just over three touchdowns as home underdogs. Unfortunately, Arizona has lost five straight and comes into this contest off a pitiful 34-6 loss against sixth-ranked Oregon on Saturday while failing to cover the spread as a whopping 27-point road underdog.
The Wildcats have given up 34 points or more in each of their last five games while allowing 41 points in two of those losses and 51 points in another. Arizona has won three of their five home dates this season, but they’ve dropped two straight on their home turf and will have a healthy sense of urgency in this contest. While Arizona averages a healthy 30.2 points per game (64th), the Wildcats also allow an overly generous 37.0 points per game defensively (123rd).
- Average Score For: 30.20
- Total Yards: 470.20
- Pass Yards: 282.60
- Rush Yards: 187.60
- Average Score Against: 37
- Total Yards: 480.60
- Pass Yards: 314.80
- Rush Yards: 165.80
College Football Week 13 Betting Trends for Utah vs Arizona
- Utah is 6-0 ATS in the last 6 games
- Utah is 6-0 SU in the last 6 games
- The total went UNDER in 4 of Utah’s last 6 games
- Arizona is 0-5 ATS in the last 5 games
- Arizona is 0-5 SU in the last 5 games
- The total went OVER in 9 of Arizona’s last 13 games
Utah vs Arizona Expert Analysis and Prediction
After watching Arizona in last week’s loss to Oregon, I have no doubt that the Wildcats are going down and going down hard in this contest. The Wildcats are giving up points like they’re going out of style and Utah is firing on all cylinders on both sides of the ball right now. The Utes have limited three of their last four opponents to a field goal or less while holding five opponents this season to a touchdown or less.
Utah has won three straight in this rivalry including an emphatic 42-10 home win last season as a 13.5-point home favorite. The Utes are a perfect 6-0 ATS in their last 6 conference games and bankroll-boosting 14-6 ATS in their last 20 road games. Conversely, Arizona has gone an uninspiring 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 home games and winless 0-5 ATS in their last 5 conference games. Simply put, I like Utah to win big in this contest to cover the chalk!
Pick: Utah 42 Arizona 17
More College Football Week 13 Betting News
- Oklahoma State vs West Virginia 2019 College Football Week 13 Lines & Expert Pick
- Memphis vs USF 2019 College Football Week 13 Betting Lines & Preview
- Temple vs Cincinnati 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- How to Bet SMU vs Navy 2019 College Football Week 13 Spread & Expert Pick
- Boston College vs Notre Dame 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds & Prediction
- Purdue vs Wisconsin 2019 College Football Week 13 Spread & Analysis
- Illinois vs Iowa 2019 College Football Week 13 Spread & Game Info
- Kansas State vs Texas Tech 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Duke vs Wake Forest 2019 College Football Week 13 Lines & Expert Pick
- Minnesota vs Northwestern 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds & Betting Analysis
- College Football Picks Week 13 & Wazzu Trip Recap (Ep. 755)
- Texas vs Baylor 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Samford vs Auburn 2019 College Football Week 13 Lines & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Arkansas vs LSU 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds & Game Info
Arizona Wildcats Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Arizona Wildcats Game Odds, Wildcats Live Odds, This Weeks Arizona Wildcats team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Arizona team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Wildcats Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Arizona NCAA Football News & other info on the Arizona Wildcats. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Arizona Wildcats Today!
- Arizona at Utah Free Pick & Betting Spread
- Arizona at UCLA Free Pick & Odds
- Washington at Arizona Expert Pick & Odds
- Arizona vs BYU College Football Week 1 Free Pick & Odds
- College Football Week 1 Arizona Vs BYU Expert Picks
- Arizona State Vs Arizona Expert Picks
- Wildcats vs Lobos New Mexico Bowl NCAAF Lines & Preview
- Week 10 NCAAF Betting Preview and Picks: Go USC over Arizona this Saturday
- Arizona vs Washington State NCAA Football Lines Report
- Colorado vs Arizona College Football Lines Guide
- Oregon State @ Arizona NCAA Football Odds Preview
- Stanford vs. Arizona NCAA Football Betting Report
- NCAAF Betting: UCLA and Arizona Square Off in Pac-12 Pairing!
- Bruins, Sun Devils, Trojans or Wildcats: The Next PAC 12 King
- A Look at the Arizona vs. AZ State NCAA Football Odds Rivalry
- Oregon vs Arizona PAC 12 Championship Game Odds Report
- Sun Devils & Wildcats Meet in Arizona’s College Football Betting Rivalry Game
- College Football Back Unranked USC Trojans over No.10 Arizona
Sports in the State of Arizona
Arizona Wildcats Odds | 2020 NCAA Football
Arizona Wildcats | College Football Playoff National Championship
Top 25 Ranked 2020 NCAA D1 Football Teams
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.