Ball State Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Ball State Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
ball state Schedule
ball state Standings
ball state Injuries
Most recent posts
Ball State Cardinals Odds
2021 Ball State Cardinals Headlines, Best Lines
|University||Ball State University|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||Scheumann Stadium|
San Jose State vs. Ball State Arizona Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting Analysis
No question the marquee bowl matchup on New Year’s Eve is the Arizona Bowl as No. 22 San Jose State, the Mountain West Conference champion, takes on Mid-American Conference champion Ball State in a very intriguing matchup. The Spartans are solid favorites on the NCAAF odds.
How to Bet San Jose State vs. Ball State NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
This bowl has only been around since 2015 and neither San Jose State nor Ball State has played in it. There will be no fans allowed. It’s the first-ever meeting between the Spartans and Cardinals.
Why Bet on San Jose State?
Unbeaten San Jose State (7-0) was an underdog in the Mountain West title game but beat Boise State 34-20. Spartans QB Nick Starkel, the championship game offensive MVP, threw for 453 yards and touchdowns to three different receivers. Wideout Tre Walker was the top target, making seven catches for 137 yards and scoring on a 50-yard play giving the Spartans a 7-0 they would never relinquish.
The Spartans ended the contest with a 498-233 advantage in total yards and outgained Boise 453-221 through the air. Cade Hall, the game’s defensive MVP, led a ferocious effort from the SJSU defense with two of the team’s three quarterback sacks and 3.0 tackles for loss.
Matt Mercurio was 4-for-4 on field goal attempts in addition to making each of his point-after tries – his day was a historic one as his four field goals in the second stanza matched an NCAA record for made field goals in a quarter.
Hall has been named to several All-American teams. Currently, he ranks second nationally among Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS) players in quarterback sacks with a 1.38 per game average and tied for 12th in tackles for loss with a 1.7 per game average. He was named Mountain West Defensive Player of the Year.
The Spartans will look to make Tucson their fourth straight home win, yet all away from home as they weren’t allowed to play their final three at home due to COVID restrictions.
San Jose State is 4-0 in their last four bowl games dating back to the 1990s, with their last bowl win coming in the 2015 AutoNation Cure Bowl over Georgia State.
Why Bet on Ball State?
An underdog in the Mid-American Championship, Ball State (6-1) put on a defensive clinic upsetting 13-point favorite Buffalo 38-28. Ball State won the MAC Championship for the first time since 1996. It was the sixth overall MAC title for the program, which also won in 1976, 1978, 1989 and 1993. BSU head coach Mike Neu was a member of the Cardinals’ title teams in 1989 and 1993.
BSU extended its winning streak to six games, the longest streak for the program since 2013 and recorded its first win over a ranked team since Nov. 6, 2012 at Toledo. Ball State was able to stymie Buffalo and almost completely halt the Bulls’ vaunted rushing attack. The Cardinals held a 166-134 advantage on the ground over Buffalo, a team that came into the game averaging 344 rushing yards per game. The Cardinals held Buffalo RB Jaret Patterson, the nation’s leader at 205 yards per game, to 47 yards on 18 carries.
Cards QB Drew Plitt was named Offensive Player of the Game after throwing for 263 yards and three touchdowns and rushing for another score. It was the third time in the past four games Plitt had both a passing and rushing touchdown. With 263 passing yards, Plitt surpassed his head coach Neu for fourth place on the Cardinals’ career list with 6,293.
Senior WR Justin Hall, the nation’s active leader in receptions (257) and consecutive games with a catch (43), finished with five catches for 45 yards and a touchdown. It was his fifth touchdown catch of the season. He has 13 career TD grabs and 17 career total touchdowns.
Ball State placed 12 players on the 2020 All-MAC teams, led by linebacker Brandon Martin as the league’s co-defensive player of the year. Hall was first-team All-Mac.
The Cardinals have a postseason mission of making history by earning their first ever bowl victory. To date Ball State is 0-9 in previous bowl contests. The last postseason appearance for BSU was in 2013.
Cardinals are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games following a straight up win.
Cardinals are 7-0 ATS in their last 7 games as an underdog.
Cardinals are 10-1 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
Spartans are 13-3-2 ATS in their last 18 games following a ATS win.
Spartans are 12-3-2 ATS in their last 17 games overall.
Spartans are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 neutral site games.
San Jose State 34, Ball State 27
College Football Betting News
Ball State Cardinals Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Ball State Cardinals Game Odds, Cardinals Live Odds, This Weeks Ball State Cardinals team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Ball State team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Cardinals Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, Ball State NCAA Football News & other info on the Ball State Cardinals. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Ball State Cardinals Today!
- San Jose State vs. Ball State Arizona Bowl Odds | 2020 NCAAF Expert Betting AnalysisNo question the marquee bowl matchup on New Year’s Eve is the Arizona Bowl as No. 22 San Jose State, the Mountain West Conference champion, takes on Mid-American Conference champion Ball State in a very intriguing matchup. The Spartans are solid favorites on the NCAAF odds. How to Bet San Jose State vs. Ball State NCAA Football Odds & TV Read More
- Ball State at Notre Dame NCAAF Week 2 PredictionAfter taking down nationally-ranked Michigan in their regular season opener, the eighth-ranked Notre Dame Fighting Irish have another tough task on their hands in NCAAF Week 2 – covering the spread as a huge, five-touchdown home favorite. In order to do that, the Irish will have to get past a Ball State Cardinals team that looked fantastic in their own Read More
- Western Michigan at Ball State Betting Pick & SpreadAre you ready for some MACtion? The Mid-American Conference stages weekday games late in the season to take advantage of the national TV exposure. And this Tuesday the MAC’s best team, unbeaten and No. 17 Western Michigan, looks to keep its lead atop the MAC West Division when it visits Ball State. Be sure to check out for more college Read More
- NCAAF Betting: Surprising Northwestern Hosts Ball StateThe surprising Northwestern Wildcats and their NCAAF betting fans will look to remain unbeaten when they play host to the Ball State Cardinals when the two rivals square off in their Week 4 showdown at Ryan Field. Now, let’s find out which team will bring home the bacon in this matchup. Ball State at No. 19 Northwestern NCAA Football Game Information Read More
- College Football Winless Teams First Bowl Wins OddsThere are currently 10 schools in Division I that have yet to win a bowl game in school history. Let’s examine the four that have failed in multiple attempts and their college football odds in ending that drought in the 2015 season. You may notice a Mid-American Conference trend. Taking A Closer Look at the NCAA Football Winless Teams First Read More
- Posts not found
Sports in the State of Indiana
NCAA Teams | Division I
Ball State Cardinals Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
Ball State Cardinals | College Football Playoff National Championship
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.