boise state eagles
Boston College Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
Boston College Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
boston college Schedule
boston college Standings
boston college Injuries
Most recent posts
Boston College Eagles Headlines
2021 Boston College Eagles Headlines, Best Lines
|Location||Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts|
|Conference||Atlantic Coast Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Mascot||Baldwin the Eagle, Welles|
Boston College vs #11 Florida State Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
No. 11 Florida State is in position to at worst share the ACC regular-season title if the Seminoles win out to close the regular season, and they will be double-digit favorites on the NCAAB odds Wednesday against a bad Boston College team that already has fired its head coach. FSU is +2200 to win the national title.
How to Bet Boston College at Florida State NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info
- When: Wednesday, 9 PM ET
- Where: Donald L. Tucker Center
- TV: ACC Network
- Stream: ESPN app
- Radio: Tunein.com
- Opening NCAAB Lines: TBA (FSU will be heavy favorite)
The schools were supposed to play in Boston on Feb. 2 but it was postponed/canceled due to COVID issues. Last season, they met once and FSU won 80-62 at home when it was ranked No. 7. Balsa Koprivica scored 15 points as Florida State won its first Atlantic Coast Conference regular-season title in school history with the victory. That would be FSU’s final game last year because the ACC Tournament and NCAA Tournament were both canceled. The Eagles shot just 9 of 33 (27%) from 3-point range and had 19 turnovers.
Why Bet on Boston College? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
Boston College (4-13) fired coach Jim Christian a few weeks ago. Christian was in his seventh season at the helm since taking over for Steve Donahue in 2014. Assistant coach Scott Spinelli is serving as the interim head coach for the remainder of the season.
The team has struggled this season to fill out the lineup due to COVID-19 issues — at one point it was down to four available scholarship players because of positive coronavirus tests and the resulting contact tracing — and had a 21-day shutdown because of the virus.
BC returned from another COVID break on Saturday and upset Notre Dame 94-90. Boston College built a seven-point lead over the first 20 minutes, taking advantage of six Irish turnovers in the first half. Notre Dame trimmed into the lead throughout the second half, cutting a double-digit lead to five points with 1:51 remaining.
Jay Heath, who led Boston College with 19 points, hit a deep right wing three pointer to put the home team back up eight points and effectively seal the game. BC closed out the victory by converting five of their final six free throw attempts. Heath leads BC and ranks tied for 14th in the ACC in scoring (14.9 ppg). He is poised to become the first Eagle to repeat as scoring leader since Jerome Robinson.
DeMarr Langford had 17 points and six rebounds, making a pair of free throws with 12 seconds left after the Fighting Irish cut a 12-point second-half deficit to two, 90-88. He sank two more foul shots with 6 seconds left to ice it. Makai Ashton-Langford had 18 points and six assists, and Frederick Scott scored 18 points in his first game since injuring his knee in November. Steffon Mitchell added eight rebounds for the Eagles, who won for the first time since Jan. 12 and in its first game since Christian was fired on Feb. 15.
For the game, BC shot 52.5% (31-59) from the floor, connecting on 9-of-19 3-pointers and 23-of-32 from the charity stripe. – Boston College got 46 of its 94 points from the bench. That was BC’s home finale.
Why Bet on Florida State? | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
FSU (14-4) was upset 78-70 at North Carolina on Saturday to see a four-game winning streak end. Seven-foot UNC freshman Walker scored a season-high 20 points to help North Carolina rally from 16 down on the way to giving Roy Williams his 900th career win. Kessler also had season highs of eight rebounds and four blocks for the Tar Heels. Kerwin Walton added 13 points for North Carolina, which made all 10 of its free throws in the final 2:15 to stay in control.
Trailing 41-29 at halftime, the Tar Heels shot 50% after the break. As North Carolina built confidence, Florida State shot just 32% after the break and committed more turnovers (12) than field goals (11).
“They did to us what normally what we’ve been doing to other people,” Seminoles coach Leonard Hamilton said. “They had an excellent gameplan defensively, they were extremely aggressive. They were so aggressive that I thought it creates indecision on some of our parts.”
Redshirt junior RaiQuan Gray scored in double figures for the 10th consecutive game with a team-high 17 points, eight rebounds, and two assists for FSU. Gray was just two rebounds shy from his fourth career double-double. Freshman Scottie Barnes scored 12 points for the Seminoles and had a career high seven rebounds. Barnes had a career-high and team-high six steals.
Senior M.J. Walker was welcomed into the 1,000 career-point club with nine points. Walker was just the 47th player in school history to reach this esteemed mark.
Florida State is 39-12 in its last 51 ACC games in the last three seasons. Hamilton has been named to the Late Season Watch List for the Werner Ladder Naismith National Coach of the Year. On Monday, the school gave Hamilton a five-year extension. Hamilton is the all-time winningest coach in Florida State history and the fifth winningest coach in ACC history. He is a three-time ACC Coach of the Year, having earned the award in 2009, 2012 and 2020.
At No. 9 in the USA Today Coaches poll and No. 11 in the Associated Press poll, the Seminoles are the ACC’s highest-ranked team.Expert Prediction
- Florida State 82, Boston College 69
College Basketball Betting News
- College Basketball News & Rumors: Transfer Portal Rule Change, Coaches Sign Ups & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NCAAB Update – April 5th Edition
- #1 Baylor vs. #1 Gonzaga national championship game | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- #2 Houston vs. #1 Baylor NCAA Tournament Final Four | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert Analysis
- 2021 College Basketball Championship Odds Update Mar. 30th
Boston College Eagles Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Boston College Eagles Game Odds, Eagles Live Odds, This Weeks Boston College Eagles team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Boston College team stats, NCAA Basketball Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Eagles Winning the March Madness, Boston College NCAA Basketball News & other info on the Boston College Eagles. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Boston College Eagles Today!
- Boston College vs #11 Florida State Road to March Madness | 2021 NCAA Basketball Expert AnalysisNo. 11 Florida State is in position to at worst share the ACC regular-season title if the Seminoles win out to close the regular season, and they will be double-digit favorites on the NCAAB odds Wednesday against a bad Boston College team that already has fired its head coach. FSU is +2200 to win the national title. How to Bet Read More
- No. 3 Villanova vs. Boston College Highlights Opening Night Of NCAA Basketball SeasonThere have been several games called off already due to COVID-19, but the 2020-21 college basketball season will tip off around the country on Wednesday and the top team in action is No. 3 Villanova as the Wildcats face Boston College from a neutral site in the 2K Empire Classic. How to Bet Villanova vs. Boston College NCAA Basketball Odds Read More
- Duke vs Boston College 2020 College Basketball Odds, Preview & Expert PickNo. 7 Duke is tied for second in the ACC, 1.5 games behind Louisville, as the Blue Devils visit a mediocre Boston College team on Tuesday. The Dukies are big favorites on the college basketball odds to sweep the season series. How to Bet Duke at Boston College NCAA Basketball Odds & TV Info When: Tuesday, 7 PM ET Where: Read More
- Virginia Tech vs Miami NCAAB Odds & Game Preview16-3 Virginia Tech heads to Miami to battle the Hurricanes in what might be a more competitive game than college hoops handicappers believe. Miami is 9-10 this season. They most likely won’t make the NCAA Tournament. However, the Canes are 7-4 at home. Will VA Tech assert itself as one of the top teams in the ACC? Or, will the Read More
- Florida State at Georgia Tech Odds, Picks & TV InfoCould Wednesday’s matchup at Georgia Tech be a letdown game for No. 6 Florida State? The Seminoles just completed arguably the hardest stretch of schedule in school history with six straight games vs. ranked teams. And the Noles impressively won five of them. The Yellow Jackets are a long way from being a ranked team. Let’s take a look at Read More
- Duke at Florida State Odds, Expert Pick & TV InfoThe Duke basketball team, ranked No. 8 in the most recent polls. continues life without Hall of Fame coach Mike Krzyzewski on Tuesday — he’s out about a month following back surgery — as the Blue Devils visit No. 12 Florida State in a terrific ACC showdown. Let’s take a closer look at the college football betting predictions for the Read More
- College Basketball Parlay Picks Of The Week (Dec. 12 – Dec. 17)Most college basketball fans are waiting for the New Year to roll around, as that is when we get into the fun and excitement of conference play. I tend to save most of my NCAAB wagering for that portion of the season, but I do still like to play a parlay or two during the average week. There are, as Read More
- Teams NCAAB Betting Fans Should Avoid in the Second HalfSome awful college hoops teams simply get blown out of the water in both halves of their respective games while others fall completely apart in the second half after decent first half starts. While the list of struggling second-half teams is littered with mid-level programs like Longwood, Binghamton and Kennesaw State, there are several well-known hoops programs you should skip Read More
- Posts not found
Sports in the State of Massachusetts
NCAA Teams | Division I
Boston College Eagles | 2021 March Madness
Boston College Eagles | NCAA College Basketball Tournament
2021 NCAA March Madness Tournament
College Basketball Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Basketball Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.