BYU Odds | 2021 College Football Betting Lines
08/28 - 12:00 PM
2021-22 College Football National Champ - To Win
2021-22 College Football National Champ - To Win
07/31 - 07:00 PM
2022 NCAA Men´s Basketball Championship - To Win
2022 NCAA Men´s Basketball Championship - To Win
Most recent posts
BYU Cougars Odds
2021 BYU Cougars Headlines, Best Lines
|University||Brigham Young University|
|Conference||West Coast Conference|
|NCAA||Division I / FBS|
|Football Stadium||LaVell Edwards Stadium|
|Mascot||Cosmo the Cougar|
Boca Raton Bowl: UCF vs No. 17 BYU | 2020 NCAAF Expert Analysis
No. 17 BYU had hoped to perhaps play in a New Year’s Six bowl this year, but the one-loss Cougars instead will have to settle for being the first ranked team to take the field in a 2020 bowl game as they face Central Florida of the American Athletic Conference in the Boca Raton Bowl on Tuesday.
How to Bet UCF vs. BYU NCAA Football Odds & TV Info
- When: Tuesday, 3:30 PM ET
- Where: FAU Stadium, Boca Raton
- TV: ESPN
- Stream: ESPN app
- Opening NCAAF Lines: BYU -4.5 (total 71.5)
Series HistoryThe schools have split two all-time meetings. The Cougars won the first matchup in 2011, 24-17 in Provo. The Knights won the more recent matchup in 2014, 31-24 in Orlando. Neither school has played in this bowl game.
Why Bet on UCF? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisFor the Knights, this year’s bowl appearance will be a program-record fifth consecutive postseason bowl appearance and is also the eighth in nine seasons.
Central Florida (6-3) hasn’t played since a Nov. 27 win over rival South Florida 58-46. Sophomore quarterback Dillon Gabriel went for 336 yards passing and four touchdowns through the air, while scoring another on the ground. His main scoring target was senior Jacob Harris, who caught five balls for a career high 110 yards and a career-best three touchdown receptions.
Gabriel threw a touchdown pass for the 22nd straight game, which ties Daunte Culpepper for the third longest streak in UCF history. It is the longest streak for a Knight to start his career. Gabriel finished the regular season with 30 passing touchdowns, the third most in a single-season in UCF history. He now has 59 in his career, moving past Blake Bortles for fifth all-time at UCF. Gabriel also has 7,006 career passing yards, which ranks sixth all-time at UCF.
Greg McCrae matched a career high with 25 rushes for 130 yards and a touchdown. He is now alone in fourth with 28 career rushing touchdowns and fifth all-time with 2,543 career rushing yards, passing former teammate Adrian Killins Jr., Brynn Harvey and Latavius Murray on the UCF charts. The Knights finished with over 500 yards of total offense for the sixth time in nine games during the 2020 season.
The Knights scored on the ground and through the air, their 48th straight game doing so, a streak that leads the nation. UCF scored 30 or more points for the 45th time in its last 47 games and scored 24 or more points for the 48th consecutive game, a streak that ranks second in the nation. The Knights also eclipsed 40 points for the 29th time in the last 47 games and hit 50 for the 15th time in the last 47 outings.
UCF leading receiver Marlon Williams opted out of the bowl game to prepare for the NFL Draft. Williams ranks fifth in the nation with 10 touchdown receptions, fifth with 129.9 yards per game and third with 8.9 catches per game.
Why Bet on BYU? | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisThe Cougars (10-1) will enter the game as the highest-ranked team to ever play in the Boca Raton Bowl. The closed the regular season with a 28-14 win over San Diego State on Dec. 12.
Finishing with 303 yards going 26-for-35 passing, Zach Wilson passed Taysom Hill for No. 11 in all-time passing yards. He eclipsed the 7,000 career passing yard mark to finish with a total of 7,227. His three passing touchdowns moved him into a tie at No. 10 all-time at BYU in passing TDs with Steve Sarkisian and Kevin Federick with 53. He also moved up on the all-time list of passing completions to 11th with 540, as he moved past Steve Sarkisian and Marc Wilson.Zach Wilson is the first BYU quarterback to throw at least one touchdown in every game of a season since Max Hall in 2009. The junior had multiple TD passes in 10 of 11 games this year. Wilson is a finalist for numerous national awards. He leads a BYU offense that ranks No. 9 in scoring (43.0 ppg) and No. 10 in total offense (510.1 ypg).
BYU extended its perfect kicking season going 2-for-2 on field goals. The team is 13-for-13 on the season to tie for No. 1 nationally (100%). BYU held its opponent scoreless in three quarters, a feat it accomplished for the third time this season (Navy, Troy). BYU also scored more points against San Diego State than any other opponent the Aztecs have played all year.
Running back Tyler Allgeier could be available to play in the Cougars’ bowl game. He missed the win over San Diego State for undisclosed reasons. Allgeier, who rushed for 106 yards and a touchdown in BYU’s December 5 loss to Coastal Carolina, has hit the 100-yard mark in each of his last three appearances.
BYU boasts one of the best defenses in the country — ranking third in scoring defense and 10th in total defense.
The Boca Raton Bowl will be BYU’s 38th bowl game dating back to the 1974 Fiesta Bowl. BYU’s 38 bowl appearances rank No. 21 among college programs — more than marquee programs such as UCLA, Notre Dame, Virginia Tech, Wisconsin and Stanford. The Cougars have gone bowling in 15 of the past 16 seasons.
- Knights are 4-0 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
- Knights are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 non-conference games.
- Knights are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games as an underdog.
- Cougars are 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 games as a favorite.
- Cougars are 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 non-conference games.
- Cougars are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 bowl games.
- BYU 30, Central Florida 27
College Football Betting News
BYU Cougars Recent History, News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest BYU Cougars Game Odds, Cougars Live Odds, This Weeks BYU Cougars team totals, spreads and lines. The latest BYU team stats, NCAA Football Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Cougars Winning the College Football Playoff National Championship, BYU NCAA Football News & other info on the BYU Cougars. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the BYU Cougars Today!
- Boca Raton Bowl: UCF vs No. 17 BYU | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisNo. 17 BYU had hoped to perhaps play in a New Year’s Six bowl this year, but the one-loss Cougars instead will have to settle for being the first ranked team to take the field in a 2020 bowl game as they face Central Florida of the American Athletic Conference in the Boca Raton Bowl on Tuesday. How to Bet Read More
- No. 9 BYU vs. No. 21 Boise State | 2020 NCAAF Expert AnalysisCould a Group of 5 school make the College Football Playoff this season? It’s possible that either BYU or Boise State could if they run the table – alas only one can because the No. 9 Cougars visit the No. 21 Broncos in a spectacular Friday matchup. How to Bet BYU at Boise State NCAA Football Odds & TV Info Read More
- BYU vs Hawaii 2019 Hawaii Bowl Odds, Preview & PickThe Hawaii Rainbow Warriors and BYU Cougars will both be looking to cap off their respective 2019 campaigns with a season-ending victory when they square off in the 2019 Hawaii Bowl on Tuesday. With both teams looking to bounce back from losses in their respective last contests, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against their college football Read More
- Boise State vs BYU 2019 College Football Week 8 Odds, Preview & PickUndefeated Boise State looks to add another win to their unbeaten record when they take on the BYU Cougars on Saturday, Oct. 19. The Broncos are road favorites. Can they take down BYU and cover the spread? See below for college football odds, analysis and a free pick for Boise State vs BYU! Boise State vs BYU 2019 College Football Read More
- Western Michigan vs BYU 2018 Famous Idaho Potato Bowl Odds & PickThe Brigham Young Cougars will look to close out their season in style when they take on the Western Michigan Broncos in the 2018 Famous Idaho Potato Bowl on Friday afternoon. With BYU a decisive double-digit favorite in this matchup, let’s find out if the Cougars can get the win and ATS cover or whether the Broncos are the better Read More
- How to Bet Utah State vs BYU NCAAF Week 6 Spread & PickReally not a heck of a lot at stake Friday night other than state bragging rights as Utah State visits previously ranked BYU. The Cougars fell out of the Top 25 after getting slaughtered last week at a good Washington team. The Cougars are slight NCAAF lines favorites to rebounds. Utah State vs BYU NCAAF Week 6 Spread & Pick Read More
- BYU at Washington 2018 NCAA Football Week 5 OddsWashington hosts BYU hoping not to suffer the same fate Big Ten powerhouse Wisconsin suffered when they faced the Cougars. Can the Huskies not only beat BYU straight up but also cover as a -17.5 dog? Check out the hand analysis for BYU at #11 Washington! BYU at Washington 2018 NCAA Football Week 5 Odds Look back at Saturday in Read More
- BYU at Wisconsin College Football Week 3 LinesThere are very few sports where losing one or two games per season can be constituted as a disappointing year, yet that is exactly what it can be in college football. The margin for error in this sport is ridiculously small, as that one loss may come at a time where the end result is that you get nothing out Read More
- BYU Cougars vs. LSU Tigers NCAAF Odds and Game InfoThis Saturday sees the first full weekend of the 2017 NCAA college football season kick-off, but there are a few teams who already have a game under their belt after a bit of a soft season opening last weekend and this will clearly improve their NCAAF odds. One of those teams is the BYU Cougars, as they beat the Portland Read More
- Week 18 College Football Betting Odds: BYU Vs Wyoming
- BYU vs Wyoming Poinsettia Bowl Odds, Pick & TV Info
- Utah State at BYU Spread, Free Pick & TV Info
- BYU at Boise State Expert Pick & Betting Odds
- Mississippi State at BYU Free Pick & Lines
- BYU Vs Michigan State College Football Expert Picks
- Arizona vs BYU College Football Week 1 Free Pick & Odds
- College Football Week 1 Arizona Vs BYU Expert Picks
- BYU at Boise State College Football Expert Picks
- BYU vs Utah Las Vegas Bowl NCAA Football Lines Preview
- BYU vs Missouri College Football Odds Report
- Cincinnati @ BYU College Football Lines Report
- UConn @ BYU NCAA Football Betting Preview
- NCAAF Betting: Cash in Now As BYU and Michigan Square Off
- BYU vs Michigan College Football Betting Analysis
- UCLA vs BYU College Football Spread Analysis
- College Football Betting Preview: Top QBs to Watch in 2015 – Taysom Hill (BYU)
- BYU vs Utah State College Football Rivalry Revised
Sports in the State of Utah
NCAA Teams | Division I
BYU Cougars Odds | 2021 NCAA Football
BYU Cougars | College Football Playoff National Championship
Top 25 Ranked 2020 NCAA D1 Football Teams
College Football Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest College Football Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
I like my bookie because it’s easy to navigate and payouts are fast and easy
Response from MyBookie Online Sportsbook
Hi Ken, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers here at MyBookie.